You can no longer use Paypal.

shans121
Contributor
Contributor

Couple of days ago, I got an email form Paypal stating I can't use Paypal and the account has been permanently limited. I have no idea why this has happened as I have been using Paypal for many years without any problem and I did not break any T&C of theirs. When I go to resolution center there is no steps to resolve the issue, only the the message is shown that I can't use Paypal anymore.

Can anyone please tell me how to contact their customer support to resolve this?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ChrHan8
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in the exact same boat.

Had an email last Friday saying that they were "initiating the closure of my account" and that I was now permanently limited. I was given no warning or reason for this closure, and when I reach out to PayPal, they just tell me the decision is final. I've been using this PayPal account for 13 years with no disputes or complaints. I've broken none of the Acceptable User Agreement points, but there is literally no way for me to appeal this decision.

I've spoken to the Twitter support, the complaint form on the website, and the Acceptable Usage Policy email address and nothing.

I'm now taking this up with the financial ombudsman to see if they can do anything about it.

Ridiculous.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@shans121 

Unlikely you can resolve it if its a permanent limitation however,...

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.