You can no longer use PayPal notification

AhmedAMS
Hi All,

I got the below notification- we are a community pharmacy and our PayPal account is used for our website that services prescription/non prescription medication. I called PayPal and the customer service rep I spoke to couldn't give me any details regarding the violation that has caused this limitation to be put in place and therefore we cant conduct any further business using PayPal. I wasn't put through to a supervisor or a more specialized area and was only given an email address and asked to send an email to an escalation department.

Has anyone been through this? Any guidance would be very much appreciated.

Notification received: (it doesn't stipulate the reasons why my account has been limited. It states that this limitation cannot be appealed against 😞

After a review, we've decided to permanently limit your account due to potential risk. You can't conduct any further business using PayPal.

You can no longer use PayPal

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We've noticed activity in your account that's inconsistent with our user agreement and therefore can no longer offer you PayPal services.

Bank account and card information linked to your PayPal account can't be removed or used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can't send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we'll email instructions on how to transfer your money.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.