You can no longer use PayPal (Ref ID - PP-L-255491030231)

israr2
Contributor
Contributor

Due to my mistake i did not uploaded the document on time, paypal just send me this email. i have all the legal documents, please tell me how to remove limitations

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@israr2 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

israr2
Contributor
Contributor

With due respct sir, i have sent many messages and done many calls but they are not replying me at all. There phone line is not working. I have given complete information about my account, i have given ful details but i dont know why they are not accepting my request.

Login to Me Too

israr2
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Roopa @PayPal_Usha @PayPal_Umme @PayPal_Priya @PayPal_Preet @PayPal_Kajal @PayPal_Abid @PayPal_Farhana @PayPal_Fatima @PayPal_Syed 

I have been using Paypal since 2010. I never violated. I never think about it. I request if i have done any thing wrong kindly tell me 1 time, so i can explain or can solve this matter. I belive that my account is limited due to incomplete documents as before limitation email PayPal ask me for document verification but i was unable to to provide the required information on time as i did not notice this message.

I have been calling to Paypal agent but after long time wait the call is auto closed as there is no support on phone due to corona. I have sent messages in "Message Center". I believe if someone from @Paypal_Limitation Team check my detailed message i will get my account active. I request someone kindly check my message in message center. I have sent many messages on Twitter and FB but i think, FB, Twitter and Phone calls are not working at all. Only ways is "Message Center". I request you all, kindly do not refuse my message, just give me your 5 mints.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.