You can no longer do business with PayPal HELP PLEASE !!

Justdopewear
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I go this message in my gmail Today i call the support they says to me the reasons is that i do risky activities and they can't help 

IS THIS A JOKE ?????? I just created my account 2 weeks ago for my personal business with wordpress website i didn't receive any payment i have 0$ in my account i just paid for facebook just ADS FACEBOOOOK ADS and 1 App to get more followers!!!
Is facebook risky activity ?? what is that is this a joke from paypal ?? can some one help me or can i get a second chance because all my business work ONLY WITH PAYPAL BECAUSE MOST OF WOOCOMMERCE GETWAYS DONT SUPPORT MY COUNTRY OR I NEED TO PAY 45$ SO THERE is only paypal ! 
I can give anything for paypal support any documentation anything make the this suspend gone Because i didn't do any risky activities i swear !
And thank  🙂 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Justdopewear 

Call customer service again and again until you can get someone to that is able to submit an appeal on your account and explain you just paid for facebook ads. It could have been a misunderstanding or false positive by their security system. Also know that maybe it is not the facebook ads and app you bought. There could literally be hundreds to over a thousand things you can do to violate exactly as listed or even related to the restricted activities and acceptable use policies. You have to go through that those lists to see if you did anything remotely close to it. Did you enter fake account information? Are you using PayPal from a country that is not listed on the permitted countries list but opening an account under one of the permitted countries but you really don't live there?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Justdopewear
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

No i didn't enter wrong information i can give you prove that this is my account information is real 
i use paypal from my real country !
i open paypal from 2 devices : my mobile with 4g connection 
my new Pc with adsl connection 
see  that make no sens why would i enter a wrong information and risk with my project and pay ads until 1 day my account limited ? i won't because i work harder in my new project and i got tiered for 3 month to create this damn website and i still work harder and pay for ads 
in the end paypal blocked my account for no specific reason (risky activities) ! 
what can i say... just wow !!
if i only could find another payment getway that support my country and for free i won't join this paypal, but unfortunately my country don't support anything :'(

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.