You Can’t Use Paypal Anymore

Powerlabworks
Contributor
Contributor
Hello everybody! I hope all you guys are great and yout families are safe as well. I have seen many topics about that situation but seems that there is no proper solution about it. Thats why I decided to open a topic for that. I have a business account which is registered to EU Union and also every papers are loaded to paypal. But suddenly a message comes without any reason and account is limited! There is no customer service can reply there is no Phone to call them. Problem is this is my main business money flow system and now its stuck. Can anybody give me a hand or suggestion about it! Thanks in advance And stay safe! BR
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

TabbyCleo
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me and they think that I've been involved in possible fraudulent or high risk behavior which is not true at all if you look at my statements it clearly shows that money was sent to me and I've sent some to friends ect but no possible fraudulent or high risk behavior at all is on the statements. It's getting ridiculous just reopen my account already so I can get my money remove my bank details and that's all I want to do. I'm still emailing PayPal back and forth in getting fed up so I've contacted the Better Business Bureau so if PayPal wants to play hard ball then fine. I can't even get them on the phone as they keep hanging up on me. Hope you get your issue resolved @Powerlabworks best of luck to you

Login to Me Too

Powerlabworks
Contributor
Contributor

@TabbyCleo 

Thank you so much for your reply!

I cannot believe something like that, one day you are waking up and you account is blocked.

Even though I never send money as F&F cause its Business account and you cannot imagine how much money I pay for monthly to Paypal for my transactions.

Problem is this is Company Account and registered as Business account they want me to prove that its a company I proved everything is legal and now they say "You are risky person for our terms" what reason? 

This makes me really Angry also I send them a message paypal support and one guy replied me -who says that he is a Support team member - with a copy paste answer from terms and conditions!?!?!

best luck for you as well @TabbyCleo 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.