Yomaxi.com and similar sites with cheaper then everyone else prices.

SG36
Contributor
Contributor
So basically i ordered a product from a bogus website and and from the first day they would not respond to an email but took my money with in a matter of minutes. I purchased from the website after doing web checks and some research with no results and against my better judgement but since it was through paypal i felt a bit of security. The senders site said about 5 days to ship so i waited with multiple emails sent and not responded to through paypal and personal emails. An item shipped as planned and was delivered in a day, thing is it never got delivered to my house it was sent to a different address with my name on it and a shot in the dark i went to the address and asked if a package got delivered but that was a no figures. looks almost intentional according to a claim that i opened with u.p.s. that it was sent with. I opened a dispute with paypal but was canceled very quickly due to u.p.s. showing a proof number that the item was delivered. I ordered an inversion table and the u.p.s. proof said the package delivered was 0.60LBS and that struck me as odd. So awaiting a u.p.s. result with my claimed open i called to check the status and they said the dispute was forwarded to amazon where the purchase was made. i cannot open a dispute with amazon because i did not order anything from amazon, so the seller found every loophole to keeping my money and no one can help me. I tried calling amazon and it says my number has been blocked. So honeslty i think im stuck and all i can do is warn others of this type of scam.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

xfer42
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered something as well, and tried to open a case after about 5 days of no receipt or replies. It was denied by paypal. I called my CC company and they said just wait a few months to be sure, and they will reimburse me. PayPals purchase protection is a joke. Ill try again once I hit the fifth month after the purchase.

Login to Me Too

Thisthrill
Contributor
Contributor
Same exact issue from start to end. Disappointed in paypal not being able to refund my money or help me with anything. UPS wouldnt even help. Wheres the buyer protection?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.