Yokawa network limited scammers

Temp20210419c
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I am so angry. I ordered some moulds from this company via face book link back on the 20th December 2020, but have never received the items. I logged a claim not asking for the money back as I really wanted the items but have since been told by PayPal it has been denied as the company are claiming I have received them and have giving PayPal tracking details. I am an honest person and I truly have not received  these items and and very upset that I have lost quite bit of money. When I ordered them I’m sure the price was around £19 but my bill was for double that, plus some more added on. It was converted from USD to pounds so I thought I must have miscalculated. I have since read other reviews of this company and it seems others have also been duped by them and PayPal every single time sides with them as they give them false tracking details. So be warned any one buying from them, this seems like it must be a scam but PayPal won’t do anything about it. 😱😭

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.