Yokawa Network Limited

CLogan1
Contributor
Contributor

hi im looking for information about this company. i had recently went on a website (i think it was called something like “ Usegettingfun.com”  and on there they had an advertisement for “ Christmas 70%presale on WiFi Light Bulb Security Camera and on that ad it showed pictures of theproduct and it also had written on Everything that is Included and everything that will be shipped. so the price that they show for the product was $23.xxUSD then delivery insurance then shipping cost so total $30.48 USD Which is i cant remember in Canadian dollars but that not the issue. the issue is what they shipped me. the shipped me -1 SD CARD tnats it. so i email Yokawa using the email address that they have in contact. which the email address is  something “joyness” and i explain the situation and i receive a reply stating “sorry to hear about your situation but we have check and your order was shipped, Cathy <removed>” and for one i emailed them stating that the parcel i received was not what i had ordred so i email again and again i get the same message back by the same Cathy <removed>. now im getting **bleep** cause now they say that i ordered “Two Cards” now if that was right then why did i only teceive “One”, Right? so then theyre saying its what i had ordered and the tracking number says its been delivered. and this goes on for about four more emails back and forth with them repeating their previous emails and not even concepting on what i telling them. i know the tracking numbers are the same, but the order numbers are different. the order number i have on my order confirmation email is not the order number thats on the front of the mailing package. and on the confirmation email is states that the light bulb is what is ordered. then i emailed asking for a phone number that i can contact someone and thats when thay stopped relying back so i went to paypal and the first complaint i made they denied my case which i think is becase in the title i had put not delivered but i had also exlained all that in messages to paypal but of course they dont read everything so i opened another case undr wring item delivered and nw they say seller will refund but not until they receive the product back and shipping cost is customers responsible and to ship to <removed>. and i have until December 09/2020. I live in Canada so im not sure how much shipping would cost but i shouldn’t have to pay to return it cause its not my mistake. also on the package that had the card shipped in has on it “Return to: <removed> so has anyone else have this or different issue with the seller and or paypal? if so how did you resolve it? or what have you done? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CLogan1 

Sorry no time to wade through all of that.

Can you just put in the facts + paragraphs.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.