Yokawa Network Limited

tommyz187
Contributor
Contributor

I bought  10 foot peel mask for 42.99 . Pay pal keeps finding in favor of this company . I wonder if they even look at this page . I think I will contact my local news problem solvers and shine some light on this place . Good luck everyone . Your gonna need it .

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

Spanishmaria1
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a flat iron for 49.95 and never received anything and paypal.com is saying they sent it and wont give me a refund. I dont understand how is this possible and all of these people complaining about this company. **bleep**
Login to Me Too

Muzza69

I purchased the same golf set and received the balls and storage bag without the boards to hit off and holes one. After several emails they say that it has all been delivered. Go to there face book page and write a bad review. Mine came through Replantsmile company. It annoys me that we work hard to buy items to enjoy with our families and we don't get the correct items. Frustrated and will never recommend to anyone. 

Login to Me Too

Doone114
Contributor
Contributor

I did actually receive my item but is a completely different size to what was described and I am now being refused a refund.  Have raised a dispute and they are saying they will refund only if I send my item back via UPS or DHL... no idea how much that will cost! And don’t want to throw any ore money at this!  Before raising a dispute they completely refused to refund as they said they sent the correct taize and not their problem it doesn’t fit!

Login to Me Too

Maqboolrehman
New Community Member
I did actually receive my item but is a completely different to what was described and I am now being refused a refund. Have raised a dispute and they are saying they will refund only if I send my item back via UPS or DHL... no idea how much that will cost! And don’t want to throw any more money at this! Before raising a dispute they completely refused to refund as they said they sent the correct and not their problem They are scammers
Login to Me Too

dees6762
New Community Member

I ordered a golf game on June 1, 2020 and did not receive anything.  I ordered off internet and it was not under the name Yokawa Network Limited, and did not indicate it was from China until I got my tracking number, however, was billed through them via Paypal.  I have made several complaints to the shipping email but always that the order is shipped and takes time.  A few days ago I received a package from China and it was two foam golf balls and that was it.  This is such a scam and I wish I knew who to complain to.  I pay through Paypal thinking there was some protection but apparently not.  If anyone knows of a place I can file a complaint to keep this company from scamming people, please let me know.

Login to Me Too

wolfbite

since paypal is no help at all and this company seems to understand all the ways to keep the fraud going, I reported the fraud to the usps inspector.  I suggest you do the same, its easy

https://ehome.uspis.gov/fcsexternal/default.aspx

Login to Me Too

Hope63
Contributor
Contributor

I too am having a problem with this company.  I ordered a dashcam rearview mirror on October 4, 2020.  It came thru as Yokawa Network Limited.  They sent a tracking number.  I was supposed to receive the item (according to the tracking number on October 31st, 2020.)  At the end of the day, I still had not received the item even though I had been home all day long.  The thing that really puzzled me, was I didn't even receive the tag letting me know that my item was available for pick up at the post office.   Then I saw that the item was back at the local post office available for pick up.  Even though I have tried to pick it up, I can't because my name and address is not the same name and address on the package.  And my bill of sale from this company clearly shows my name and my address as the shipping address.  It was at this point that I questioned if the package in question had my name and/or my address.  It had neither.  The Post Office won't release the name or address of the person who the package is addressed to, but they did confirm that it is NOT my name and address.

Login to Me Too

Tunguska01
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered two rear view mirrors with built in cameras through an advert on Facebook. In the blurb below the advert and in brackets it stated "include speed memory" Total cost $41.97. When my order arrived after three weeks it was not my mirrors but two knock off 32gb SD cards. Complained to the listed emails address and even sent a screenshot of my order. After a game of email tennis consisting of 14 emails with this company who kept replying with the same response "We sent correct order. So no refund" they eventually sent me an email with a crop of my screenshot highlighting the previously mentioned bracketed " include speed memory" and told me that was what I ordered. I have opened a dispute with PayPal and received a message straight away stating return the item for refund. However they have caveated this with order must be in perfect condition and provided an address in Guangdong province that has been seen on these forums numerous times. Yet PayPal still has not banned this or similar companies from using their services. Looking through these forums it is clear that there are thousands and thousands of dollars/pounds worth of items that people have been scammed out of with this bait and switch scam and nothing appears to be done about it. They still continue to advertise on Facebook and use the services of PayPal. I am returning the item today and am photographing everything before it goes to see how far I get and if I even get a refund. Something needs to be done about this.
Login to Me Too

Apbpa
New Community Member
I ordered the review mirror HD camera too. 27.00. Received tiny sim card too. Will never order from anywhere but Amazon from now on.
Login to Me Too

Honeydog101
New Community Member

I ordered some animated talking Jack o lanterns.   Needless to say I never got them.   Since this seems to be a big problem with this company and Paypal keeps finding for the company; probably because Paypal gets $$ with each transaction, I'm going to contact a lawyer

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.