Yokawa Network Limited

tommyz187
Contributor
Contributor

I bought  10 foot peel mask for 42.99 . Pay pal keeps finding in favor of this company . I wonder if they even look at this page . I think I will contact my local news problem solvers and shine some light on this place . Good luck everyone . Your gonna need it .

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

DDrewry1
New Community Member

I purchased 2 Outdoor Golf Games from a website that initially was not listed as this company but a company in the USA.  However my transaction come through as Yokawa Network Limited via PayPal.  My purchase was made on 6/5.  I have been given 2 tracking numbers.  The first right after I opened the dispute and no postal service recognizes that tracking number.  Then the second tracking number came after I escalated the dispute.  That tracking number is legit however it is not a tracking number for my product, my address, or from the seller.  Paypal has closed the case in favor of seller.  However, I am convinced this is a scam and out $160.99.  I've tried contacting customer service and they do not answer.  I have sent a message in the message center to have a response of "hours" wait time.  I run my business transactions through Paypal however if they can't be more responsible with people's money I plan to discontinue use.

Login to Me Too

jokzoo2
Contributor
Contributor

Almost the same issue here.  I received TWO tracking numbers and never received a product.  PayPal said, "they sent a tracking number so it must be legit".  Nope, bogus tracking numbers.

Login to Me Too

SheriL104
Contributor
Contributor

I had ordered 2 bras from a company different than the  billing name which was Yokawa. I waited and tried to contact the company. Bogus email. So I went through Paypal. Company gave 2 tracking numbers Bogus. Then they gave a third tracking number. So I escalated the dispute. Company came back with a delivery tracking number (BS). The date they said it was delivered was 2 days after the first tracking number date. NO WAY. So I wrote again and Paypal denied my claim. Fast forward 2 weeks...finally got my shipment. How could that  be??? I thought it was delivered a month ago...What a scam. 

Login to Me Too

Kholman
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same thing happen. Ordered May 23. Ordered two bras. Just realized today I never received them. Clicked on "visit store" link and site didn't exist. Also tried to email and it bounced. I will try to see if PayPal will refund me. Frustrating. 

Login to Me Too

kharisay
New Community Member

The same thing happened to be, but then I finally got the item... all they shipped was two styrofoam golf balls, not the actual "**bleep** type" golf target. What a total scam...and I don't understand why PayPal always rules in their favor. 

Login to Me Too

Heather8349
I also got done,paid $53 aus for a golf game and got 1.golfball in the mail.its just not right.
Login to Me Too

beckyhinson
New Community Member

I ordered a golf game on June 2, 2020 and did not receive anything.  I ordered off internet and it was not under the name Yokawa Network Limited, and did not indicate it was from China until I got my tracking number, however, was billed through them via Paypal.  I have made several complaints to the shipping email but always that the order is shipped and takes time.  Yesterday, August 31, 2020, I received a package from China and it was one foam golf ball and that was it.  This is such a scam and I wish I knew who to complain to.  I pay through Paypal thinking there was some protection but apparently not.  If anyone knows of a place I can file a complaint to keep this company from scamming people, please let me know.

Login to Me Too

statelined

I also ordered the Golf Game.  Had only one tracking #. Ordered 6-2-2020 for my son's father day present from his kids. I paid 45.90. I monitored the tracking number constantly. One day I got by mail a little package fit in my mailbox with the tracking number. Opened and received TWO RUBBER GOLF BALLS.  Have emailed this china company over and over again to advised what I received but did not receive the game. They reply that tracking number showed received and would not help me. 

So sad of misrepresentation and I didn't even know I was getting this from China. I thought it was from the USA.

I would not to get my money back.

Login to Me Too

Weedle_T
Contributor
Contributor

I am presently fighting the same issue. Only I received 2 foam balls. The company that it now falls under is ADUR Network Limited. They told me I could return them via UPS or DHL only and they would consider giving a refund. When I went to UPS it was going to cost $104 to return.

I like you thought this was an American company and when it went thru paypal. There were good ratings so I felt comfortable in making the purchase. I have never had this problem before. I am just starting my complaint with paypal so will see how this all turns out. Reading reviews I think I am just wasting my time. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.