Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

thetrutys2

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges.

Login to Me Too
359 REPLIES 359

texas2222
Contributor
Contributor

I got sucked into the SCAM idea.  However, I did receive my items from Yokawa Network Limited.  I apologize for prematurely opening up a complaint about this company.  My advice is that if you ordered from this company BE PATIENT.  I don't know about everyone's individual experience, but mine worked out.  

Login to Me Too

LT_93
Same. They ripped me off too. They know how the paypal disputes system works so they convince you your item is enroute and just to be latient, meanwhile you run out of time to appeal the dispute. You only have 10 days to appeal after the dispute is closed. I tried to dispute the transaction after a few weeks, and they lied to me saying it was on the way to just be patient. Meanwhile Im waiting and then can no longer appeal. Its been two months and they refuse to refund me and I have no recourse in PayPal. They are crooks.
Login to Me Too

Casand2
Contributor
Contributor
See my response how I got my money back from PayPal. Good luck!
Login to Me Too

Casand2
Contributor
Contributor
Take that tracking number and go online to USPS and click on where is my package. They will track what address the package was delivered to. You can then have PayPal open up the claim again with your new info. I got information and screen shots from Usps in my email which I uploaded in chat to Paypal. I ended up finally getting my money from PayPal after originally being denied cause the scammer gave a bogus tracking number. Good luck!!
Login to Me Too

Siberia_SJ
New Community Member

First of all, I didn’t have a paypal before today, August 7th, 2020... second of all, the only thing I DONT have a pending transaction for in my pnc account is the bed set I just ordered off of the favoritebetter. It had so many good reviews but I guess they were fake because I have a transaction for $80.48 pending in my list of transactions from paypal for Yokawa Network Limited, jeep in mind this bed set was on sale for $69.99 WITH free shipping... something doesn’t add up there... the original price of this set was $90 something dollars, I’m furious because I think this purchase that I made is part of this scam and I don’t even know if I should fight to get my money back because it seems like they will pull some **bleep**...

Login to Me Too

Ozbear
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a security camera from these scammers after 6 weeks nothing so opened a dispute after another week finally a package arrived with just a SD card in it after some research I have found this is one of their scams and they have sucked many people in with this Facebook scam I have escalated the dispute so will see what paypal comes up with . Meanwhile avoid them like the plague

Login to Me Too

RhondaSciacca
Contributor
Contributor
I have just received exactly the sane item today -2 SD cards instead of 2 security cameras. Just about to go head on with PayPal about it
Login to Me Too

702_Dave
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased 2 items from them ($149), using PayPal. Unlike some of you, I did actually receive items... INCORRECT ITEMS. I immediately contacted their support email provided. They asked me for photographic proof. All sounds like a normal process. They said they need to check with their warehouse. Then they replied to me, "We checked with the warehouse and we sent the correct items." FRAUD! HOW THE HELL CAN YOU SAY THAT WHEN I PROVIDED 100% CLEAR HIGH RES NON DISPUTABLE PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF OF THE PACKAGING, ALL LABELS, AND THE ITEMS WHICH ARE AS INCORRECT/DIFFERENT AS NIGHT AND DAY?!?!?! FRAUD! I have asked them in SIX different emails to provide their business name and website address. Everytime they completely ignore and talk around my request. FRAUD! They emailed me a copy of my order which correctly identifies my true order. The title line of the items are ordered, the kiteral verbiage, DOES NOT REFLECT WHAT WAS SHIPPED TO ME! FRAUD! I reiterated what I ordered, how they confirmed the order I paid for, but could clearly see what they sent me did not match what I ordered. I asked them a simple question, 2 times... "Could you please explain why you say you sent me the correct items?" In the email I included the photos of what was sent to me and I found a random image online of what they should have sent me so that they can see, WITH THEIR OWN EYES, SIDE BY SIDE, THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHAT THEY SENT MW AND WHAT THEY SHOULD HAVE SENT ME. Their response... "Sorry for any confusion, we checked with our warehouse and we sent you the correct items." OMG FRAUD!!!! They continually copy/paste the same generic response to me, they truly DO NOT CARE! There have been around 30 emails like this that clearly prove them in the wrong. I went to my bank and my bank said I only had 45 days to dispute... how convenient it took them about 2 full months to send my items. They are so fraudulent that they must know about random bank rules like this. I can't report a problem until I know one exists... 2 months later... I worry about PayPal right now. Everyone is saying to go to the Better Businesses Bureau and give PayPal very bad reviews for how poorly Paypal has been treating people since they closed down all phone support due to Corona. I agree, I will be filing with the BBB. The fact that there is not 1 human answering any calls for Paypal, A BANK!!!, IS ABSURD. Banking and online transactions continually take place. Paypal is taking advantage and making more money by not staffing employees. I dont want to file the electronic Paypal dispute because, as many of you have said (and I know), as long as the automated dispute process sees any tracking number provided as delivered, they AUTOMATICALLY FAVOR THE SELLER! ABSOLUTE BULLS**T!! I have had positive success with disputes in the past, using Paypal, as long as I spoke with a human. But now, no matter how overwhelming your proof and case are, you waste your time providing all the information. Paypal currently DISREGARDS EVERYTHING YOU SAY, AND UNEQUIVOCALLY PROOVE, as long as a simple tracking number shows as delivered. How does a delivered item (if it was actually delivered) justify the incorrect item, a damaged item, a partial receiving of items, etc??? IT DOESN'T!!! Yokawa Net Ltd is ABSOLUTE TRASH!! PAYPAL, You have FAILED YOUR USERS/MEMBERS, HORRIFICALLY!! If you do not get your employees answering phones again VERY SOON to support all of your valued members/customers, you deserve to fail, go bankrupt and out of business! Paypal has lost almost all respect by ALL OF THEIR USERS! Sorry for any typos... /end
Login to Me Too

Gibbsgal
Contributor
Contributor

They are the worst.  I have a confirmation that I ordered saw and blades.  They sent me blades but not saw and they tell me I only ordered the blades.  I have a confirmation that says SAW with blades.  Been fighting it since June.  Brought in Paypal last month and just got same reply.  I have escalated it with Pay Pal but after reading these posts I think I will never see the saw or my money.  Shame on me for trusting a FB ad.  Never again

Login to Me Too

702_Dave
Contributor
Contributor
I am keeping my fingers heavily crossed for help when Paypal agents return. This will make my second case (unrelated) where I need PP support. My first unrelated matter was denied over the basic tracking rule, thats why I have no hope for submitting a second one. My only concern is, do I need to submit this case, even though it will get denied (as we all know) so that I will have a date stamp for request. I saw a PP employee reply to someone, in another thread, to call them once they return as they "Will be able to help." I sure hope so. And geez, they will be insanely busy with PP members calling them for skyrocketed claims related cases since they left office.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.