Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

thetrutys2

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges.

Login to Me Too
359 REPLIES 359

verng

I didn't get a tracking no. from them. All it says is "shipped"
Is Pay Pal not standing behind this? 

Login to Me Too

Jfm244
Contributor
Contributor
Well hundreads of people have been scammed by YOKAWA including me hope pay pal look at these horror stories because I am taking my money out and going to use my credit card for future purchases how can PAYPAL allow this to happen to their loyal customers I told them I never received any thing and never signed anything but they denied my case it’s unbelievable has a Chinese company bought PAYPAL so good bye PayPal
Login to Me Too

Welshdwarf
Contributor
Contributor

I am sorry you have been caught also, i strted this thread to warn people of the scam, but unfortunately PAYPAL are taking no notice at all.

Login to Me Too

durfwood

Should Facebook not be held responsible for putting there ads in our face?

Login to Me Too

Welshdwarf
Contributor
Contributor

I emailed facebook and the responce was "without the Ads we could not continue to maintain the site" in otherwords they wont do anything

Login to Me Too

Ozbear
Contributor
Contributor
I think the scale of the fraud shown by this company is criminal and should be investigated by law enforcement of the relevant countries in China it is not against the law to steal from foreign countries unfortunately
Login to Me Too

laker2000
Contributor
Contributor

This co. did the camera scam on me. Sold me two 4k cameras but send two sim cards. I had the original invoice sent and when I called them on it they sent me a changed invoice saying sim cards. The actually wanted me to pay for freight to China to return the sim cards. I told them they will be paying the freight, they said no, sorry you weren't happy with our product, ha, they sent sim cards, i guess they thought I'd then try and buy the cameras. Anyhow, Paypal stepped in and credited me. Now they will get the sim cards collect from the receiver. Thre are a number of complaint sites. They, first link you to Establishloves website. Yokawa is the shell to take the money.

Login to Me Too

divalasvegas1
Contributor
Contributor

I have no tracking number. Nothing was shipped. AND the amount charged is higher than the amount on the original receipt. I just lodged a complaint but it sounds like it is pointless?

Login to Me Too

Brett68
Contributor
Contributor
Has a class action lawsuit been started against PayPal and Yokawa Network Limited? I will join if one is in action. If not please reply if you would like to express interest in taking part in one.
Login to Me Too

Mgmason00
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal should be ashamed.   They keep closing my disputes around this company.  What can we do to stand up and demand our money returned?  They should reject the company as it comes across their payment process.  What can we do?  I filled out the papers with the USPS and I sent it to PayPal  I've tried following up with a phone call and get nothing but wait call back later!  I'm going to every social media outlet I can to tell everyone what is happening!  Who is with me?!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.