cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

Unfortunately, I paid with PayPal balance, so can't file a claim with credit card or bank. Lessons learnt.

Highlighted
Contributor

Go to your closed dispute and hit appeal button. Attach the email that they sent you with the original tracking number. Be specific about your dates of emails with seller because they likely sent you messages Stating not to worry or they expedited your shipping after the supposed package arrived. I just did this and they reversed their decision and I got my money back. Took a few days but worth the effort
Highlighted
Contributor

Thank you, Mich! For some reasons, I don't see the Appeals button. The case was denied today, so may take time for "Appeal" option to appear. I went to resolution center, looked at closed cases, and only "View" was available for actions, clicking which leads me to the history.

Highlighted
Contributor

Just an update that after almost 2 months (slightly more than 1.5 months), I received my items. The items seem to have shipped from China/Hong Kong via Sea Mail, and then re-shipped via USPS from a CA location, which explains the delay. They should have been more transparent/open about it instead of sending confusing tracking numbers to satisfy PayPal claims process. My items are as described, so in the end, it was good. Not happy with the PayPal though.

Highlighted
Contributor

Me to

Highlighted
Contributor

were you able to talk to anyone Live at PayPal?

I can't get ahold of anyone live

Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal response only from some ignorant person only capable of processing return freight reimbursement requests. Otherwise all messages have been ignored.

Highlighted
Contributor

Yokawa belatedly provided PayPal with a shipping number issued by Australia Post and allegedly left safely at my address on 7th August. I have lodged a claim with Aus Post but I believe they are somehow getting tracking numbers relating to other shipments and claiming them as their own. I have had Ebay purchases delivered around this time but not the security cameras promoted on Facebook and because I didn't retain wrappers from these cannot verify my suspicions. I have requested Yokawa advise date of shipment and their address to aid investigation and if forthcoming will update me posting.

Highlighted
Contributor

My local postie took a picture of the envelope delivered with their tracking number which proved no security cameras were capable of being delivered. The contents were 2 Gift Cards redeemable by discount on future purchases. I junked them figuring it was some bogus promotion. Now try and impart that to PP via their processes for refunds. IMPOSSIBLE!!

Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal use CV19 as an excuse to avoid any contact re complaints. I have been weeks sending information to PP regarding scams and requesting call backs.I am treated like a nonce and it is clear no one reads the messages sent. How they  can run this business is beyond my understanding. Don't give up people appeal any decision that doesn't get you  a refund.