Contributor

Re: Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

Let me know how it goes please
Contributor

Ok thanks
Contributor

the same thing happened to me. They delivered a cheap sunglasses maybe not worth even 2 dollars to another address, sent a tracking number to Paypal. they closed the case after submitting the letter issued to me by the Post office about this bogus tracking number. Paypal closed down my case without investigating. They are very inefficient, unreliable and unprofessional. Sooner they will lose their customers if they go on like this. I am going to close down my paypal account. 

Contributor

I wish I had seen this paypal community sooner.  I have been a paypal user for over 10 years.  Never filed a complaint, but now when I need them to help me dispute a charge for items I never recieved (2 Dia De Los Muertos Dolls) ordered from Yokawa totaling over $60. Paypals "resolution" center then close my ticket without even calling me to hear my side of the story.  All because the vendor provided them with a USPS tracking number to items that were never sent to me.  I bet Paypal didn't even check the address of where the packages were supposedly sent to see if they matched my delivery address. I am now trying to dispute these charges via my credit card.  Also will try to dispute it with USPS.  I think the real issue here is paypal, they can't continue to operate like this.  Its better to pay via my credit card than by paypal, your charges are safer.   I'm trying to dispute my closed "resolution" and if I fail I will be cancelling paypal and waging war on them for taking the lazy way out and siding with the scammers vs. protecting their customers. 

Contributor

I had a closed case too. I went to the post office with the bogus tracking number that showed a bogus address, not mine. I chatted with PayPal and submitted the documents I had and got my money back that same day. Good luck!
Contributor

I agree with you wholeheartedly.
Contributor

I've tried that too but PayPal keeps moving the goal post. I was advised that if I get anything in writing from Australia Post that proves that I haven't received my parcel they would reopen the case and give me a refund. After speaking to Australia Post over the phone and requesting them to send me an email so that I could send this screenshot of the email as proof, PayPal is now asking for a consignment letter which should be on a letter head, signed and have an official stamp. PayPal is just making things hard and trying it's best not to issue any refunds probably because they are getting a kickback from these scammers otherwise even after receiving several complaints since January 2020 nearly a year later they are still operating and receiving payments through their PayPal gateway. The consignment letter is impossible to get as the post office cannot disclose who the parcel has been addressed to or the delivery address due to privacy laws all they can check is the tracking number and tell you that it doesn't match your name or address on their system. PayPal now knows this and is taking advantage to not reopen any cases.
Contributor

How did you all discover Yokawa?  I found them via instagram.  Scammer central.  I wonder if there is a way to report scammer sites on IG?  Stop their supply chain.

Contributor

Yeah me too via Instagram, but they advertise on tiktok too. I'm still seeing some ads there. The problem is that it's the same company and they keep changing name so they've used Yokowa, Havefeeling, and Funbuy and several other names so it's really difficult to stop them.
Contributor