cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

This is so disheartening to see so many claims regarding this so-called company and that so many are having issues with PayPal about this.
Contributor

Spoiler
I never receive my item which was paid for via PayPal. It is a scam.
Contributor

Same thing happened to me, but it was heated vests! **bleep** and PayPal too.
Contributor

I just had to do the same thing today! I was so mad that I had to do what they should of done in the first place when they were investigating! I did fortunately win my dispute after I provided the information from the post office. I also told them about all that I read in here. They need to ban them!
Contributor

PayPal credit me after I showed them the letter from my local USPS office that stated, “The tracking numbers you provided did show items were delivered, however neither was delivered to your address.” With that I said to PayPal CREDIT ME NOW AND I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU GO AFTER THIS COMPANY AND CREDIT ALL THE PEOPE ON YOUR COMMUNITY BLOG THAT ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION I WAS. They are supposed to protect our purchase and not make life worse. Go to USPS.com and fill out the proper forms and then since a screen shot of my email wasn’t enough, PayPal wanted me to jump through one last hoop and get the letter! Do it!!!!!!

i did not get a tracking number.
Contributor

I finally got a tracking number after contacting PayPal. It was supposed to be delivered on 11/19/2020. But now it shows it was shipped on 12/29/2020?
Contributor

Thankyou I shall, how do I find this number
Contributor

Too much jumping through hoops. I won’t use PayPal again.
Contributor

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

I also reported and filed a clam  to the Federal government and u should too. ftcgov