cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

You are not alone, I had the same experience at the end of October: Instead of the 3 webcam, I only got 3 pieces 32 GB memory cards. Unfortunately, I didn't see your post before ordering. Paypal refuses to refund me because I received a shipment. You can still be glad that it wasn't an empty envelope in the first place.

I am in the process of fighting this too. I ordered from a company called Usedgettingfun but when I got the payment info from paypal it said Yokawa Network Limited. I have gotten several different tracking numbers and carriers.Pay pal decided in their favor because they provided a tracking number that said it was delivered. However I have not stopped trying to get to the bottom of this. Going to USPS to see what if anything they can do for me. Even though Pay pal decided in their favor they are still letting me try to get to the bottom of things. Haven't just blown me off at least not yet. Wish I had known about this info before I ordered from them.
Contributor

Paypal has asked me for evidence proving that I haven't received the parcel, I told them that I'm speaking to you over the phone in person what other way I could prove that Yokawa is a scamming company, then they said if you can get it in writing that would be sufficient. I went down to the post office and spoke to a lady there who told me I have to call up the Australiapost helpline. After speaking with them they too said they receive calls every single day with complaints of fraud and scams and was able to provide me with an email that said the tracking number provided was not addressed to me and was not mailed to my address but they cannot provide me with who or where the parcel has been delivered due to privacy laws. I thought this should be fine at least this proves that I haven't received the parcel, on sending this to Paypal they are now telling me it has to be a hand-written document on the post office letterhead with their official stamp and date explaining why I haven't received it. This is Paypals way to say **bleep** you...we know you can't get this and we will never give you a refund. 

I still tried calling and messaging on Facebook messenger but every time its the false sense of assurance, they keep giving me new/different paypal email addresses to forward the evidence to and then there is complete silence. 

Contributor

I gave proof to PayPal from the scam company, with the delivery address as delivered to a different address from my PayPal address. That was what PayPal said they needed. Then they said they needed proof from the Post. I have it to them. They said it had been delivered and closed my case. Even though I had outstanding proof. I’m trying through my bank now
Contributor

PayPal is a **bleep** . They are sellers side.
Contributor

Yep, they are!
Contributor

Yokawa Network Limited THEY GOT ME TOO! I KEEP SUCH GOOD TRACK OF MY MAIL AND MONEY. I HONESTLY PURCHASED KNOWING PAYPAL PROTECTS IT'S BUYERS, BUT THEY LITERALLY GAVE A FAKE DELIVERY CONFIRMATION AND NO PRODUCT. IT WAS THE ANIMATED PUMKINS, AND FUNNY THE CONFIRMATION SAID CLOTHING. I DID FILE MISSING PACKAGE WITH USPS AND I HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE ELSE. I HAD THE GUT FEELING ALL ALONG. ALSO PLEASE SHARE STORIES HERE SO PAYPAL CAN SEE WE TRUST THEM AND GETTING SCAMMED IS NOT GOING TO WORK. I'LL UPDATE AFTER I HWAR FEOM USPS!
Contributor

Same thing happened to me. Ordered animated pumpkins. Order shipped but never arrived. Got delivered 3 miles away. Post office won’t provide me with the actual delivery address to give to PayPal. Post office also said the actual package was small enough to fit in a regular mailbox. Now way it contained 3 XL talking pumpkins!!! So now I’ve filed a mail fraud report and escalated my case with USPS. Hoping they’ll send me the form I need to close the dispute in my favor.
Contributor

Did you hear back from post office or PayPal?
Contributor

Yes PayPal declined my request