cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

now over 300 people and Paypal just keeps allowing them to change their business name and keep operating. What a joke...now I don't know who is the real scammer people running Yokawa or Paypal?
Contributor

PayPal is responsible for this situation continuing.  Where was the red flag warning when you placed your order using PayPal.  "CAUTION, THIS SELLER HAS GENERATED MULTIPLE BAIT AND SWITCH COMPLAINTS!"  No warning from PayPal, the company we used to protect us from shyster companies like Yokawa Network Limited.  PayPal will not protect us.  I will stop using PayPal!  I may have lost $50.00, but I won't lose any more. 

Contributor

Paypal will not help you.  Information sent to them to prove fraud and they just close the case.  Reopened with more information and still closed again.  I think Paypal has to be getting a cut. 

Contributor

Time for a class action suit?

Contributor

it is certainly looking like paypal are involved with this company, the way the dismiss every claim against Yokawa

Contributor

PayPal is complicit. They will NOT help you.
Tags (1)
Contributor

100 % agree, @Paypal is just as guilty as Yokawa for not returning our money. I will never use them again... 

Contributor

KEEP FIGHTING PAYPAL. Here is how I beat that scam company. Go to USPS and fill out the forms for missing packages. Give them the tracking numbers. Here is how they scammed us. They use a legit tracking number that shows a delivery, the problem is it was to a different address. SCAMMERS. You screenshot the email from USPS after they let you know their finding and then show PayPal. Don’t let those Chinese cheaters win!!!!!

View solution in original post

Contributor

I printed out the tracking, sent it to PayPal and they still closed the case! I fought them, sat on hold for a frigging hour, the guy at paypal said he would re-open the case. But he did so saying "item not as described"! In the 4 months I have been figting this, Yokawa sent me an EMPTY envelope and of course the tracking says it was delivered to me!! Paypal said I had to return the items to Yokawa!!! I again, fought Paypal and told them I NEVER RECEIVED THE ITEM! Again, 2 hours on the phone fighting with paypal, Now they want me to file a police report with my local police dept!!!! WTF!!! PAYPAL ARE AS CROOKED AS YOKAWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NEVER USE PAYPAL AGAIN!!! I AM CLOSING MY ACCOUNT AFTER 21 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!  **bleep** PAYPAL!

Contributor

Did you read how to fight them!? Read my comment. Although your case is different since they sent an empty envelope. **bleep**! Shame on PayPal too for not defending us and backing the Chinese con artists.