Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

thetrutys2

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges.

Login to Me Too
359 REPLIES 359

Lindy56
Contributor
Contributor
I, too, got scammed by this same company. Ordered 3 outdoor golf games in June and received 3 foam golf balls 4 months late for a total of $86.14 USD!
Login to Me Too

Stranch1
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered my "game" 6/1 and just received the crappy sponge golf balls 9/5. I called my credit card company and they are giving me a provisional credit for the full $52.79 I spent. They are reaching out to Paypal and the company to try to get the money back directly from them so will see what happens. I would definitely try to get your money back by disputing the charge. Good Luck!

Login to Me Too

KathyReg
Contributor
Contributor
I was forced to return the foam balls which I did via US Mail. The cost is $17.25 but my original cost was over $52 so it was worth it to me as I will get all the money back from Yokawa. I learned my lesson for sure!
Login to Me Too

Hellohoudini
Contributor
Contributor
After emailing “this” company... they said they would investigate this claim - I quickly email them demanding what is there to investigate when the tracking that they supplied clearly showed a different address then the address they had listed for me. They emailed back saying they would resend the blanket I paid for but that was over 3 weeks ago and they haven’t responded to the last 2 emails I have sent demanding a refund. I now hunt them down on Facebook and Instagram - first I leave a comment telling others what a scam they are and how they have changed their name 7 times since Jan... then I report them for scams/frauds. Previous post: Just received noticed that my ordered was delivered on 9/18 to my house - I was here all day. I looked at the shipping tracker and my zip code went from 78245 to 78209. I tried emailing the address that was giving in case of issues but it came back in Chinese and I believe it said it was undeliverable. I have logged a claim with PayPal...after reading all these complaints on this company...they better refund my money.
Login to Me Too

Temp20240123bt
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, they are a scam. I ordered an outdoor golf game that's similar to corn hole. It took 2 months and the only thing I got was a foam golf ball. I opened the dispute, and Yokawa actually responded and said that was all I ordered. Ridiculous, because I clearly did not spend $29.00 on a foam golf ball. The offered a refund but I had to pay shipping, which who knows how much that would have been to mail it back to China. This is what they count on, so they look like they've offered a refund and you don't return the item. So the response was on me, and the only thing I could do online was to provide the tracking number. I ended up calling Paypal, and they instantly saw what a scam it was and refunded my money immediately.

Login to Me Too

Lindy56
Contributor
Contributor
So you did get a refund from PayPal? The only they sent to me was to send the foam balls back to Yokawa to get a refund which is not happening!
Login to Me Too

Welshdwarf
Contributor
Contributor

No not as yet, i am still fighting paypal, they closed the case, but there was no where to open up an appeal, so i used the messenger service that paypal provides, they allowed me to input more data (pictures) and said they we re-look into the case, since then the company has changed its name twice!!

so still waiting but i am not giving up, so keep pestering paypal

Login to Me Too

Hellohoudini
Contributor
Contributor

Just received noticed that my ordered was delivered on 9/18 to my house - I was here all day. I looked at the shipping tracker and my zip code went from 78245 to 78209.  I tried emailing the address that was giving in case of issues but it came back in Chinese and I believe it said it was undeliverable. I have logged a claim with PayPal...after reading all these complaints on this company...they better refund my money.

Login to Me Too

Colin1948
Contributor
Contributor
After 3 month and many complaints I finally got the result in my favour. And without having to pay the exorbitant return postage. Don't give up guys. Keep on house as ads and report every time they change their trading name. Since June they have changed it 6 times. Good Luck.
Login to Me Too

Lindy56
Contributor
Contributor
I also reported it to FaceBook as that is where I first saw the ad over 4 months ago.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.