Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

thetrutys2

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges.

Login to Me Too
359 REPLIES 359

ray23z
Contributor
Contributor

I really wonder if all these big social media companies would do anything about our petty claims when they are actually gaining revenue (advert fee) from these scamming companies. 

Login to Me Too

RhondaSciacca
Contributor
Contributor
What are some of the other names of this despicable thieving company please? It might help me to track them.
Login to Me Too

ray23z
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately they operate by several names so its very difficult to stop them, some of the name they go by is :
eleenonlinetrade
yokowa
havefeelings
funbuy
theses are just a few that I have done my own research but an organisation like Paypal could easily backtrack them using their vast amount of data and remove these scammers from using the Paypal payment gateway.
Even though Paypal has received fraud complaints about this company since January 2020 this year they are still being allowed to operate. This is pathetic!!!
Login to Me Too

vvhh44
New Community Member

They just changed their company name to ADUR Network Limited on Paypal. BEWARE!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

marlene_werner
Contributor
Contributor
I totally agree Yokawa is a SCAM. THEY SAID IT WAS delivered but not my address and PAYPAL has quit helping me. Forget them
Login to Me Too

marlene_werner
Contributor
Contributor
I placed an order July 31 and they said it was place August 9, but whatever. I kept trying to track it then said was delivered September 11. Not a my address and now PAYPAL doesn’t even answer my emails. MMW
Login to Me Too

jfm30204

In my case, the Paypal payment page shows "Feelighting". The transaction page shows "Zephyr Network Limited". Only on the transaction details page do you find that the actual recipient was the known scammer, "Yokawa Network Limited". So, by allowing a known scammer to disguise itself and then not protecting its customers, Paypal is complicit in the scams and has therefore breeched its fiduciary duties to its customers. Everyone here should do as I did and file a report at <removed> with all of the facts about Paypal's complicity in the scammers thievery.

Login to Me Too

Boijprang
Contributor
Contributor

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges. They found a way to send a delivery status to PayPal but the item whas never send.  I never so a proof of delivery so can not claim by the courier.

Yokawa Network Limited es una estafa y Paypal no le ayudará. El comprador tenga cuidado. Usan un cebo y un interruptor y obtienen un número de seguimiento que muestra que fue entregado, pero de hecho a una dirección falsa incorrecta. Entonces Paypal cierra la queja y no volverá a revisar la estafa. Ir a mi banco ahora para refutar los cargos. Encontraron una manera de enviar un estado de entrega a PayPal, pero el artículo nunca se envió. Nunca tan un comprobante de entrega por lo que no puedo reclamar por el mensajero.

Login to Me Too

Parestey
Contributor
Contributor

I too have been scammed by Uakawa. It appears that ZpayPal may be complicit and I suggest that those that have been harmed institute a MAJOR Class Action suit against PayPal for recovery plus damages

Login to Me Too

Karenmj14
Contributor
Contributor
They took $10 more out and I filed a claim and did what PayPal asked, with proof, and they closed my case. Finally received product and it doesn’t work right!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.