Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

thetrutys2

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges.

Login to Me Too
359 REPLIES 359

wobbly1
Contributor
Contributor
I don't think they have one. I think they know what is going on as well as PayPal if we could get it into the Papers.
Login to Me Too

Mariacata23
Contributor
Contributor

So in following this board it seems that Yokawa, who goes by many names, either 1. Sends you an empty package or 2.  Sends you an item that is nothing like that of which you ordered. or 3. Sends your "package" to another address within your town.  These are all methods to prove to the financial institutions (i.e. paypal, discover card) that a package was sent and they have a tracking number.  Which then the financial instititions take the "proof" at face value, Yokawa knows they wont dig any further (i.e. contact the post office themselves) and will simply close the dispute cases.  This is mail fraud and so I'm going to report yokawa for mail fraud to https://ehome.uspis.gov/ .  Hope you will join me.

Login to Me Too

Mariacata23
Contributor
Contributor

<removed>

Login to Me Too

thestoneunicorn
Contributor
Contributor

Call PayPal customer service a[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] when the automated bot comes on ONLY reply out loud,  "Customer Service" to any question it asks, eventually you will be transferred to a real person.  The real person gave me a link to upload the snip of the letter I received from the Post Office. It was proof enough to reopen my case against the **bleep** turn it over in my favor.  Customer service waited online for the upload of the snip, so you may want to have everything ready once you call.  I hope it works for everyone. 

Login to Me Too

samkym
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 2 items through Yokawa which never arrived and

Paypal denied claim as they had a tracking order to my suburb

not to my address. Looking at my original invoice I noticed there

was no description for what I had purchase so contacted Yokawa

to find out what I had bought on the pretext that I had bought

lots of goods over the xmas period. No response at first and then an email

saying there must be something wrong with system and they never let 

me know what I had purchased and how many items.

Then I contacted Australia post, giving them the tracking number and my

description of the goods purchased and they confirmed that the tracking

number didn't relate to me and goods were not mine.

Armed with this info I got the case re-opened. I also received an email

from Yokawa to say they had sent the parcel to the wrong address so with much 

persistence and a few phone calls to Paypal to put things right, I got my money

back. So persist and you might be lucky.

Login to Me Too

KirstySymons
New Community Member
Yokawa never responds. Opened dispute with PayPal, was advised item has been delivered. Asked for tracking so I can check my security cameras. No response from PayPal or Yokawa. Wasted good money and thought I was covered by using PayPal.
Login to Me Too

vev46
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, me too - I should have gone to the Community first, instead of going through the PP resolution.  I am now on the phone waiting to talk to a PP human to see if they will make good on the $39.95 I spent for something that I never got.  According to my post office, the track# shows it came, but to a name other than mine.  PP denied my claim, citing  "valid proof of delivery".  Can't believe PP wouldn't cut off Yokogawa and refund the scammed people.  If I get nowhere with PP on the phone, I will call my credit card co to hopefully get my money back

Login to Me Too

Ozbear
Contributor
Contributor

35 pages just on this site of complaints about yokawa yet still trading with Paypal the phrase buyer beware sure is  a sad fact with this company

Login to Me Too

Winterorchid
Contributor
Contributor

I was another victim of this company. Basically be very wary of any ad on Facebook. Lots of scammers. PayPal was very bad. I had to write to their corporate to get any help because your dispute claim just go to some irresponsible people in India who see the tracking number and closed the case in the scammers favor. I had to go to my bank. Another scam these low life’s do is send you some worthless tricket and had no senders name. If you receive it you wouldn’t even know. They get a tracking number for that and used it against you. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.