Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

thetrutys2

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges.

Login to Me Too
359 REPLIES 359

scootermontero
Contributor
Contributor

Victory!  I got an email last night informing me I was being refunded the full cost of $87.63 - that covers the (too small) vests, shipping, and sales tax.  If I'm able to find a couple children or some very small adults, I have a couple nice gifts to give away.

Bottom line: NO ONE SHOULD PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.  Hopefully, with PayPal (finally) dropping the hammer on them, they'll either clean up their act or go away.  After all this frustration (and the much greater frustration I see reading over the 29 pages of this thread), I'm voting for "go away."

Login to Me Too

ray23z
Contributor
Contributor
Well Congratulations and all I can say is that you got a good case officer who understood the scenario. In my case even after referring to this thread these **bleep** told me that they need evidence and not testimonials. So after asking them what sort of evidence I can produce to show that I haven't received it they told me get something in writing from the postal department proving that it was not delivered, at first I thought this would be impossible as the post office would be busy dealing with so many things how would they be able to give me that written piece of evidence but I still gave it a shot and surprisingly it was straightforward they sent me an email right away saying the tracking number doesn't match my name or address. Now that I had this I thought PayPal would honour their side of the deal as this is what they asked for... I WAS SO WRONG. PayPal now said an email cannot be held as evidence and I should get a written statement with the letterhead and signature. I called up the post office and to my surprise they sent me a pdf. DOC clearly explaining that it was not delivered to me or my address but still PayPal after getting all the evidence went back to our very first correspondence and stated that the seller has provided a valid tracking number so your claim cannot be processed and we are closing your case. I am so frustrated after nearly 4months of emailing back and forth PayPal still ignores the evidence... All the evidence that they asked for. **bleep**ing **bleep**. I called up my credit card company and got the refund with no questions asked within a day.
Login to Me Too

divalasvegas1
Contributor
Contributor

It is true that some reps at Paypal are more understanding and helpful than others. I chose to "escalate" the case right away, I stayed as calm as I could, and I guess I got really lucky with the rep I got. I understand everyone's frustrations. So sorry for those who have not gotten a refund yet. Keep trying!

Login to Me Too

Refman1

I ordered a Drone from this  Company more fool me, the drone arrived but the batteries ordered at the same time have not turned up.  Paypal is as much use as a bag of frogs they want me to go to the police and report the small amount ive lost and requested I fill out more paper work and forward the police report.  Do they not know there is a pandemic going on and the police have more important things to worry about than me missing 60 usd.

Its my money i either want what I ordered or the money back, by the way the advert showed a nice box to keep it in what a load of rubbish that was, no box arrived.  

Paypal must know about this company why don't they pull their fingers out of their bum and ban them.  I will be posting on social media whenever I see there add for this drone.

Login to Me Too

rahul39
Contributor
Contributor

This kind of sites should be banned, I never even got a tracking number, and I was charged and didn't get product yet.

Rgds

rahul from inventateq

Login to Me Too

Mariacata23
Contributor
Contributor
I didn’t get a tracking number either until I disputed it with my credit card company. Both PayPal and Discover failed me though. The one good thing is from the Discover dispute I was able to obtain the tracking info provided and even the fake label they showed discover. I’m wondering if we can get Yokawa on mail fraud
Login to Me Too

jenatron
Contributor
Contributor

You can add another sucker for Yokawa and PayPal. Three months after the scam company keeps telling me the item is coming. I finally dispute after telling them I was going to. Exactly as described here, PayPal decided in their favor because they "delivered" the item and provided a "tracking number". It was not delivered and, interestingly enough, Yokawa never said it was - to me. They just kept saying it was coming. Also, I put the tracking number into the UPS site and it told me the number is invalid. Wow PayPal must have looked really hard. 

Login to Me Too

Mariacata23
Contributor
Contributor
Welcome to club sucker. It sucks here. After following this board for some time I learned to contact USPS directly. They just sent me proof that the label that Yokawa sent was fake and the item although delivered in my town was not delivered to my address. You gotta contact your local post office not the 800 number. So I’m about to contact PayPal yet again and discover card with this evidence. Hopefully they will reopen the case. PayPal doesn’t check with the post office and they just use Yokaways proof. Discover card just reached out to PayPal for the shipping info vs usps. This is why Yokawa is winning. They know the financial institutions don’t look into these cases thoroughly.
Login to Me Too

pepsgal2009
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, they SUCK!  Postal Inspection Service is doing an internal investigation, which will not help me, but hopefully down the line people will be safe from these Chineessee aka CHYNA scammers! I had two tracking numbers, one from Pay Pal and the Yokawa people, clearly fraud.  My local post office did a trace on the numbers, which went to different houses both with my zip code, so PAY PAL backs them... These people are good at what they do, problem is Pay Pal sucks!  I gave them the two numbers...lets see if they give my money back!  

Lesson learned?  Never use Pay Pal and look for a class action suit !

Login to Me Too

Mariacata23
Contributor
Contributor

Do you happen t know Yokawa's official address? I want to report them to the post office for mail fraud, but I don't have much info on them.  Including a website.  When you place orders via social media, you don't get these details. 

By the way PAYPAL EXTRA SUCKS.  I can't get a live person on the phone, I tried to get my dispute reopened and they have it set to automatically close as soon as I enter the disputes so I can't even get their customer service team to seriously look at the case.  I'm soo **bleep** off.  Paypal is set up with bots and automated systems and offer no real live help.  Aweful.  Never using them again. EVER. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.