Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

thetrutys2

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges.

Login to Me Too
359 REPLIES 359

cadmancan
Contributor
Contributor

I am in the middle of Paypal dispute with Yokawa Network Limited. Paypal has thrown the ball back in my court to complain to the IC3, Feds or local police.  Has anyone here tried to take their dispute all the way up the process?  

Login to Me Too

702_Dave
Contributor
Contributor
@wadzyg, @cadmancan - I have about 3 posts in this thread. Please take a look at my post appox. 3-4 previous to yours. AGAIN, if anyone has a similar, or also different, return mailing address from something you did receive, please let me know. @wadzyg - I would likely be interested re. your class action. I have another incident, like this, where I have provided overwhelming factual proof of fault/damages on the shipper, which was denied simply because of a tracking number. Sellers can ship rocks from their backyard right now and as long as they have a tracking number going from point A to point B, Paypal's automated human-less dispute support with always default to the shipper simply for having a valid tracking number... of any kind. It is appalling. /end - sorry for any typos.
Login to Me Too

wadzyg
Contributor
Contributor

In an effort to get PayPal's attention I requested my credit card provider to reject the PayPal debit as goods failed to be supplied.

Also in Australia PP are obliged to abide by rulings from the Financial Services Ombudsman and I am lodging a claim through them 

Either way I will pursue this matter until I get my refund.

Login to Me Too

cadmancan
Contributor
Contributor

What additional info can I provide? I paid for a set of (4) red lights and paid $28.40.  Took 4 months to get them. I kept pinging the website from the FB ad and confirmtion email.  Then the websaite was closed down and I didnt hear anything.  Finally got the product with cards inside of a different company name.  I received a set of (2) blue lights. I emailed them and they said they would offer $4 refund. I told them I received half my order now I want half my money back. They said $5 is the most they could offer.  I contacted Paypal and after a review they sided with Yokawa and siad there was confrimation of a deleivery. I wrote Paypal a scathing email and they acknowledged thier mistake. Honestly they didnt actually read the my email csaue I as quite clear. Waited several week and now Paypal has thrown the ball in my court saying I need to complain to IC3 which is come Internet board. In the complaint form it is asking me to enter banking infom routing number to checking. I asked Paypal why arent you helping and they have gone stone cold silent.  I know it isnt much money but both Facebook and Paypal are aware of this and are doing nothing.

Login to Me Too

pepsgal2009
Contributor
Contributor
Class action! I was scammed too! I contacted the postal inspection service because the delivery is Bs. Bad mistake on Yokawa bcz Pay Pal has one tracking number and they have another...both going to two different addresses! So much work To get justice...NEVER AGAIN PAY PAL
Login to Me Too

cadmancan
Contributor
Contributor

This would be a great class action lawsuit against Yokawa Network Limited maybe even P*****

Login to Me Too

702_Dave
Contributor
Contributor
Just an update - I hope to be gaining additional, good, information via investigations, by end of this week.
Login to Me Too

pepsgal2009
Contributor
Contributor
Yes! Can not believe they get away with this! How do we do this?!
Login to Me Too

wobbly1
Contributor
Contributor
I think we all pull out of PayPal it might give them a shock.
Login to Me Too

FlorinChurchman
Contributor
Contributor
I too got scammed, ordered 2 items on May 10th and apparently 1 parcel was delivered to Edmonton Alberta 2 weeks ago.... I'm located in Calgary!!! So furious with this company and as well with PAY PAL!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.