Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

thetrutys2

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges.

Login to Me Too
359 REPLIES 359

RThomasFox
Contributor
Contributor

I finally received my package AFTER I notified them, that I had contacted the FBI (International Scam) and the Federal Trade Commission (Paypal not helping or shutting down known scam)..  It was amazing.  2 days later a package arrived on my door step.  Not from China like the tracking system said, but from California.    It was utterly amazing.

Login to Me Too

Jobejoe
Exact same problem of providing me with a duplicate tracking number and it saying it was delivered. PayPal just denied my case as it said the company provided them with a valid tracking code that’s as delivered. After seeing this forum and so many people uttering the same words it makes you wonder why PayPal is turning a blind eye and allowing this company to scam sooo many people. Are they cutting a cut? What percentage of my $110 are they getting I wonder?
Login to Me Too

papenney
Contributor
Contributor
I want my money back. Paypal is complicit with the scam. I've posted many times and they won't give it back. Never use paypal again.
Login to Me Too

ray23z
Contributor
Contributor
I've had the same experience too... Best solution is to talk to ur bank or credit card company and get the refund through them. PayPal is just useless, well some of the people working there are coz they can't understand and shut the case down.
Login to Me Too

PetCPR
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately I fell for it too!  Thought it was a reputable company.  Ordered vests for Christmas - never showed up - then suddenly showed up month and half later - by then already brought from another company.  Went to credit card company to dispute amount - since had not received any notification from company.  Now they are saying they do not do returns??  What reputable company during COVID does not take returns??  Will never buy anything off of facebook again - because most of the companies appear to be scam companies.

Login to Me Too

scootermontero
Contributor
Contributor

For me, I bought two heated USB vests.  While the vests did arrive, they were about two sizes too small (I ordered a Large and a 2X).  After about a dozen emails with their customer "support" email, I've gotten absolutely nothing.  I've offered to send them back, but to no avail.  Does anyone know if we have any kind of consumer fraud protection through PayPal like many credit cards have?

Login to Me Too

PetCPR
Contributor
Contributor
I am understanding none! The company no where says they do not take returns. Mine were too smal as well! Too bad they are a scam company because the vests are nicely made!
Login to Me Too

Welshdwarf
Contributor
Contributor

they do take returns, but only with the Courier they specify, and the cost of the returns is usually more than the cost of the purchased item.

Login to Me Too

Arielove
Contributor
Contributor
Okay so just went through this and thanks to this post PayPal gave me a refund. If this happens to you make sure to keep contacting PayPal don’t let them shut the case before writing them explaining the situation. I let them know it was a real tracking number but that it wasn’t delivered to my address and I even referred them to this thread. They confirmed with ups that’s wasn’t sent to address and i I had a refund in less than an hour. Don’t let these scammers win!!
Login to Me Too

divalasvegas1
Contributor
Contributor

I never even got a tracking number, and I was charged the wrong amount ... the Paypal receipt amount is wrong. So frustrating. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.