Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

thetrutys2

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges.

Login to Me Too
359 REPLIES 359

kel1z
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is responsible for this situation continuing.  Where was the red flag warning when you placed your order using PayPal.  "CAUTION, THIS SELLER HAS GENERATED MULTIPLE BAIT AND SWITCH COMPLAINTS!"  No warning from PayPal, the company we used to protect us from shyster companies like Yokawa Network Limited.  PayPal will not protect us.  I will stop using PayPal!  I may have lost $50.00, but I won't lose any more. 

Login to Me Too

JoyceLindsey
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal will not help you.  Information sent to them to prove fraud and they just close the case.  Reopened with more information and still closed again.  I think Paypal has to be getting a cut. 

Login to Me Too

RThomasFox
Contributor
Contributor

Time for a class action suit?

Login to Me Too

jeanpennie
Contributor
Contributor

I would be happy to join in.  I also bought something that was reported as shipped (after two months) and of course it went to the wrong address (like so many others).  I had NO idea, and am ashamed to have fallen for this after decades of problem-free internet shopping.  PayPal assures me that this company is banned from using its services and told me to go to ic3.gov and file a complaint to put them out of business.

Login to Me Too

Rileycarlos4
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Did PayPal refund your money?
Login to Me Too

jeanpennie
Contributor
Contributor
They gave me a portion of it, but not everything. Close to 50%, I guess.
Login to Me Too

Rileycarlos4
Contributor
Contributor
That sucks but better than most are getting
Login to Me Too

pepsgal2009
Contributor
Contributor

After much headache and after filing a Report with the Postal Inspection Service, yes! Save the tracking numbers (I had two for one package). There is an actual package that goes to an address with same zip code. Yokawa is good and Pay Pal is lazy...class action! Pay Pal **bleep**!

Login to Me Too

wobbly1
Contributor
Contributor
I have just been to the website https://bec.ic3.gov and filled in the form that they asked me fill in and the form is quite easy to complete so share it with the community.
Login to Me Too

pepsgal2009
Contributor
Contributor
Your lucky Pay Pal responded! I got them because Yokawa had one tracking number and Pay Pay another! Went to Post Office and they clearly noted fraud. I was directed to the Postal Inspection Service and filed a report. After MONTHS of denying and closing my dispute Pay Pal agreed to refund my monies. File a case, hopefully you saved the tracking numbers...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.