Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

thetrutys2

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges.

Login to Me Too
359 REPLIES 359

mikegio
Contributor
Contributor

What was the magic?  
Paypal says that Yokawa Network provide proof of delivery, but Canada Post says it went to a different address than mine.  

Login to Me Too

AndrewBookallil
Contributor
Contributor

I have been scammed by Yokawa too. PayPal have been absolutely terrible in handling this. I have sent them 8 emails and still no product. I ordered this over six months ago and they say that the company has sent them the tracking information and won’t pay me. I’m absolutely livid over the way PayPal have handled this. Can you please help me? Andrew <Removed>

Login to Me Too

wadzyg
Contributor
Contributor

Complainant: Mr Gordon Wadsworth  I got a full refund but only by engaging afca to adjudicate.
Financial Firm: PayPal Australia Pty Limited  
Case Number:

We have closed our file

This is a system-generated email to let you know that we have closed the above complaint.

Please note: if your complaint has previously been the subject of legal proceedings, those proceedings may continue after our file is closed. Therefore it is important that you contact us if your complaint is not resolved.

Any questions?

If you have any questions, please quote the case number when you:

Regards

Australian Financial Complaints Authority

Login to Me Too

dingaling
Contributor
Contributor
Sadly the answer is exactly this -never use PayPal if you can avoid it, especially from Facebook ads. EBay seems better.
Login to Me Too

Cableguy25701
Contributor
Contributor
Know exactly how you feel.
Login to Me Too

Cableguy25701
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in your shoes with this seller and know for a fact your local PD isn't going to do anything. I'm going to my bank and disputing the charge as fraud through Paypal. They're co-conspiritors in this and know full well what's going on.
Login to Me Too

thestoneunicorn
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed by them too. Out $44.98.  PayPal did not help.   I will try the missing package form.  I had given my work address to have it delivered because someone could sign for it.  I work there 6 days a week, no package arrived.   I have been at this address for 19 years and never had a missing package.  I will never purchase anything on Facebook again.  The Yokawa name was not on the original purchase, so they must change it often for scamming purposes.  I hope karma eventually catches up to them.  I hope they burn in hell!  **bleep**!!!!

Login to Me Too

Rileycarlos4
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, the company I ordered from had a different name too. It was INONESHEART. I didn't realize anything about Yokawa Network until I checked my PayPal for the transaction.
Login to Me Too

thestoneunicorn
Contributor
Contributor

Update!  After my case was closed on their behalf I contacted my local post office requesting  information about the package using the tracking number I was given.  Like many of you the tracking was not sent to my address.  The post office called me and said they received 3 similar scams that happened through PayPal within one week.  The post office sent me a email with their letterhead on it verifying that I was not delivered a package at my address with the tracking given.  I promptly called PayPal and they requested a copy of the email.  Paypal reopened my case and within an hour or less I was refunded my money! YAY!   You need to contact your post office. I hope this helps others.

Login to Me Too

Metina06
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly the same situation. PayPal needs exposure for siding with thieves.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.