Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

thetrutys2

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges.

Login to Me Too
359 REPLIES 359

Mariacata23
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry to hear you also got scammed but I also wanted to say thank you as this post is hilarious lol

Login to Me Too

wobbly1
Contributor
Contributor
I think PayPal should made to pay for all the people who have paid for the items.
Login to Me Too

lisalamb17
Contributor
Contributor
Yes same thing never received bogus.They went by another name first then it switched over to Yokawa.Cant believe PayPal is favorable for them when we all have been frauded bad business on PayPal !!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Welshdwarf
Contributor
Contributor

yes and the company are still doing it!!, i cannot understan how they are getting away with it

Login to Me Too

Hopester30
New Community Member
I had no idea that I was ordering from China. I never got the item and they sent some fake tracking number. They did not refund or investigate what happened. Do not order anything from them. Was supposed to be a gift for my friends birthday.
Login to Me Too

hailee222
so did anyone get their money back?
Login to Me Too

Steviekim
Contributor
Contributor
I am absolutely furious I can’t believe PayPal have said they provided a tracking number so that’s it. What the hell. I’m out of pocket a large amount and PayPal have done nothing. I am going to the financial ombudsman unreal. I feel so stupid.
Login to Me Too

lpedre
Contributor
Contributor

Nope 

Login to Me Too

IndyBuyer
100% agree that this is a scam company. Ordered six 2 ft tall animated/illuminated “singing pumpkins” for a total of $68.98 and after 30 days still hadn’t received anything. The scammer tried to say that they had confirmation of its delivery. So I opened an investigation at my local post office. They had no record of any packages being delivered to the address the they claimed to have sent my purchase to. About a week later they send me three ridiculously small plastic pumpkins that fit in my palm, with a $9.99 price tag. Not at all what I purchased from them. PayPal instructed me to ship the package back and that they would reimburse me. Then aster shipping the package back immediately, PayPal then tell me they won’t refund my shipping expense. The worst part is that I tried to cancel my purchase immediately after making the transaction because I read the horrible accounts on PayPals own website but PayPal refused the refund, stating that I needed to go through the company I purchase from. When I explained the volume of fraud/scam reports they checked and then told me that there were no reports or reasons for them to believe the seller to be fraud/scammer. Clearly PayPal is in on this. I feel a class action lawsuit coming on!!!!
Login to Me Too

Welshdwarf
Contributor
Contributor

i really do hope you get your money back, i failed after numerous attempts, needless to say i wont buy anything that is advertised on social media ever again, this company is a total scam

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.