Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

thetrutys2

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges.

Login to Me Too
359 REPLIES 359

ray23z
Contributor
Contributor
That's exactly what I've done too, I've put a review on their Facebook page. I'm sure they may delete it but the more people keep putting up their reviews at least some others may have a chance to get saved.
Login to Me Too

Mariacata23
Contributor
Contributor

Great idea @ray23z   what is the link to their facebook page or what do they go as on facebook?

Login to Me Too

Mariacata23
Contributor
Contributor

Also suggest you write a review on paypal's twitter account.  

Login to Me Too

ray23z
Contributor
Contributor
Just type PayPal in the search bar of Facebook and you will see a multicoloured P icon just click that.
Login to Me Too

Mariacata23
Contributor
Contributor

Same Paypal is the worst.  I say shout them out on twitter - I.e. Paypal.  I did that.  Also I recommend disputing it with your credit card company.  I am in the process of doing that, hoping Discover can recoup my $$.  They give you phony UPS #'s and or ship it to a different address.  

Login to Me Too

Mariacata23
Contributor
Contributor

Update so Discover card denied my claim.  Reason being is they sourced their shipping proof from PayPal.  PayPal sourced their shipping proof from Yokawa.  None of these financial institutions actually contact the post office to confirm where the packages were sent.  Yokawa knows this, so this is why they keep getting away with it.  PayPal is the absolute worst though as you can't even get in touch with a live person they block you with automated systems and online bots and you can't even submit the proof and get to a person to talk through what happened.  AWEFUL.  Never using paypal again.

Login to Me Too

wuoadolphus

Hey manh, thanks for the info. They just did the same thing to me. WOW

Login to Me Too

UCM14
Contributor
Contributor
What I can’t believe is that this has happened to so many of us and PayPal has allowed the transactions to take place.
Login to Me Too

wobbly1
Contributor
Contributor
I must admit it seems like PayPal is in on the deal because there has been to many other people who have been scammed.
Login to Me Too

Mo511
Contributor
Contributor
They sold me CCTV camera advertising on Facebook marketplace, item never arrived. Some while back I had a suspicious jiffy bag delivery which Contained a little plastic pice, I had no idea who was the sender but there was a phone number which I tried, there was a message stating that the voice mail was full, I tried few times and got the same message. I contacted PayPal and notified them,. I am now waiting the result. Please buyers be aware of this SCAM, dot buy anything from them as you will not receive and will lose your money for sure!! Mo511
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.