Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

thetrutys2

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges.

Login to Me Too
359 REPLIES 359

iluha
Contributor
Contributor

Yokawa Network Limited just sent me memory card instead of ordered WiFi camera.

The case is still opened .

I am waiting for PayPal to interfere.

Login to Me Too

wobbly1
Contributor
Contributor
One of these days I can see PayPal being shut down if they keep on siding with these scamming company's!!!!!.
Login to Me Too

shuttermafia
Contributor
Contributor

I GOT A PHONE CALL FROM OMAHA NEBRASKA FROM PAYPAL AND GOT MY $ BACK!!!!

Here is what I did. I posted a link to THIS PAGE: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/Yokawa-Network-Limited-Is-a-SCAM/td-p/2...

and Got a phone call and in minutes they gave me my $ back from yokawa network limited. they switach names often and sell the same **bleep**.

Do what I did. I was ready to give up.

Paypal called me only after I posted the above link about this company name scamming everyone.

I disputed it, etc. Then I googled the company name and the first link was to the link above.

I once more tried to tell paypay these guys are scammers and got my $ back. Good luck to all of you.

CHINA IS EVIL!!!!  I did not even have to return the crap they sent me. I ordered 2 cctv cameras and they sent me 2 micro sd cards.

Peace. Hope this works for you.

Aaron in Loveland Colorado

Login to Me Too

BJanda
Contributor
Contributor

You are not alone, I had the same experience at the end of October: Instead of the 3 webcam, I only got 3 32 GB memory cards. Unfortunately, I didn't see your post before ordering. Paypal refuses to refund me because I received a shipment. You can still be glad that it wasn't an empty envelope in the first place.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/Yokawa-Network-Limited-Is-a-SCAM/td-p/2...

Login to Me Too

Goldenhollywood
Contributor
Contributor

Amazing, where did you post the link that got Paypal's attention?

Login to Me Too

iluha
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Where did you poste a link ?

Login to Me Too

wobbly1
Contributor
Contributor
I did not post a link sorry.
Login to Me Too

Mgmason00
Contributor
Contributor

I have now received a call and a letter from the United States Postal Service validating that the product that Yokawa said delivered to my home and for which PayPal CLOSED my case with no action outlining the fact that the Tracking # was NOT valid.  If  PayPal would have looked at the details of the tracking information, you will see there is NO NAME or ADDRESS on the tracking information.  The USPS validated that this tracking number is fraudulent and the item was NEVER delivered to my home as stated by this company with the information that was supplied directly by Yokawa.  Now, the Yokawa company's email box is closed and they are sending back all emails to them.  

Every time I try to communicate with PayPal on this topic, they immediately close my case.  This is fraud and needs to be stopped!  

Dear Ms. Mason, December 17, 2020 This is in response to your inquiry regarding the delivery of a package. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience this matter may have caused you. The Postal Service is aware of the frustration and disappointment caused when we do not live up to our commitment of safe and reliable mail service. This package does not have your name on it nor is it for your address. It has been delivered correctly to the name and address on the package with this tracking number. Please contact your shipper for a refund or replacement item. An apology is no substitute for good service, but I want to offer one on behalf of the Postal Service. We appreciate your reporting this matter to us. It helps to know the kinds of difficulties our customers have so we can work toward improvements. The information you have provided will be shared with management as they continue their efforts to improve service performance in your area. Thank you for the opportunity to address this matter with you. If you have any questions, please contact me. Sincerely, Rhonda Rothermich Supv Customer Service[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]Your privacy is important to us. If you would like additional information on our privacy policy, please visit us online at: www.usps.com®.

Login to Me Too

Mariacata23
Contributor
Contributor

That happened to me too.  Paypal is impossible.  I will not use them again.  I recommend you shout out paypal on twitter and any other social media site they have.  I also disputed the charge with my credit card company (advice obtained through this handy forum).   Let's see if that works.

Login to Me Too

JoyceLindsey
Contributor
Contributor

Yokawa is a scam and paypal will not help you.   I tried paypal but they just close the account.  Yes my email said item delivered but Yokawa gives tracking numbers to duplicate people.  My number was given to another party and they did receive their item.  I did not but paypal does not read the complaints and just goes my what the email says.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.