Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

thetrutys2

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges.

Login to Me Too
359 REPLIES 359

wadzyg
Contributor
Contributor

Complainant: Mr Gordon Wadsworth I got my refund after afca took an interest.
Financial Firm: PayPal Australia Pty Limited  
Case Number: Yokawa Network

We have closed our file

This is a system-generated email to let you know that we have closed the above complaint.

Please note: if your complaint has previously been the subject of legal proceedings, those proceedings may continue after our file is closed. Therefore it is important that you contact us if your complaint is not resolved.

Any questions?

If you have any questions, please quote the case number when you:

Regards

Australian Financial Complaints Authority

Login to Me Too

powerfadedog

Yes it looks like I am joining the crowd of people who have been scammed. Yokawa's new trick is to have a front man mail a package from here in the U.S. with a couple computer chips. Then you you file a claim that you didn't receive your light bulb cameras, they graciously offer a full refund providing you get the junk bac to them in China by a certain date. Of course the cost is outrageous and the time element is not obtainable. The sad part is Paypal seems to ignore the customer. I sent them the address of where the crap was sent from and offered pictures of items and packaging. Very, Very frustrating. which I believe is the goal of Yokawa.  

Login to Me Too

Cableguy25701
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly the same situation. Skin in the game for $107.49. Initially, they claimed the chips were the correct item. Got the first offer for a refund on return for return UPS at $80. Any resolution for you yet? Going to my bank after.
Login to Me Too

SassyKat
Same here in UK...get a pile of 🤬 not worth the money.
Login to Me Too

Tduncan7
Contributor
Contributor
I want to know with this many fraudulent charges why PayPal is not blocking their charges!!!!
Login to Me Too

Welshdwarf
Contributor
Contributor

Hi yes did finally get a reply "we cannot help your case, you did not return the item as requested". so its now at the back of paypals case files i expect 😞

Login to Me Too

Debshew
Contributor
Contributor
I’m sorry, that’s awful
Login to Me Too

papenney
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal is complicit with fraud. I will never use them again if they don't correct this stealing of my money
Login to Me Too

Tap1995
Contributor
Contributor

I think Paypal is in with these guys.  Too many times they reject claims from the same company. 

Login to Me Too

ray23z
Contributor
Contributor
now over 300 people and Paypal just keeps allowing them to change their business name and keep operating. What a joke...now I don't know who is the real scammer people running Yokawa or Paypal?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.