Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

thetrutys2

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges.

Login to Me Too
359 REPLIES 359

cwlee

I ordered a hand held chain saw in OCT 2020.  BOGO for 39.98.   I have sent Many Many emails to Yokawa and PayPal and have still not received my items or a refund.  Please Please check out these foreign countries before you buy.   This was a SCAM and I have lost my money!!  I will not be using Pay Pal again. 

Login to Me Too

vev46
Contributor
Contributor

The $39.98 hand-held chain saw scam is exactly what happened in my case.  I eventually realized through this community that Yokawa is well known for scamming.  Eventually, PP reversed their decision in my favor after many messages were exchanged, but shortly before that, I opened a dispute with my MasterCard because I was tired of waiting.  Well, that caused PP to suspend the refund, so I immediately canceled the MasterCard dispute.  Eventually, PP gave me a "credit" for $39.98 that could be used ONLY for merchandise paid through PP.

Login to Me Too

KismetDora
Contributor
Contributor

We are in the same boat! I have been with PayPal for 24 years, and I too am going to close my account. Clearly they do not give a rat's behind if their customers are scammed, as long as they [PayPal] receive their fees and commissions. Sad.

Login to Me Too

Cmarie8302
Contributor
Contributor
Update....my screenshot of the email from USPS was not good enough for PayPal. They wanted a letter. So USPS is sending me a letter. Shame on PayPal. We should all start a class action lawsuit because they don’t defend the Americans, they’re defending the Chinese com artists. Shame on you PayPal!
Login to Me Too

martlabre
I am in Canada and it's the same scam. And paypal don't want to give me back my money
Login to Me Too

K_sandhu
Contributor
Contributor
Yokawa network ltd is a scam. PayPal don't care. There adds are showing dash cam but you end up getting memory card and they are old **bleep** not compatible for anything .they RIP me off don't get ripped from china man.refund is the condition of return tracked package .mailing to china tracked package is almost 80 dollars.
Login to Me Too

BJanda
Contributor
Contributor

You are not alone, I had the same experience at the end of October: Instead of the 3 webcam, I only got 3 pieces 32 GB memory cards. Unfortunately, I didn't see your post before ordering. Paypal refuses to refund me because I received a shipment. You can still be glad that it wasn't an empty envelope in the first place.

Login to Me Too

Lindab32750
I am in the process of fighting this too. I ordered from a company called Usedgettingfun but when I got the payment info from paypal it said Yokawa Network Limited. I have gotten several different tracking numbers and carriers.Pay pal decided in their favor because they provided a tracking number that said it was delivered. However I have not stopped trying to get to the bottom of this. Going to USPS to see what if anything they can do for me. Even though Pay pal decided in their favor they are still letting me try to get to the bottom of things. Haven't just blown me off at least not yet. Wish I had known about this info before I ordered from them.
Login to Me Too

ray23z
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has asked me for evidence proving that I haven't received the parcel, I told them that I'm speaking to you over the phone in person what other way I could prove that Yokawa is a scamming company, then they said if you can get it in writing that would be sufficient. I went down to the post office and spoke to a lady there who told me I have to call up the Australiapost helpline. After speaking with them they too said they receive calls every single day with complaints of fraud and scams and was able to provide me with an email that said the tracking number provided was not addressed to me and was not mailed to my address but they cannot provide me with who or where the parcel has been delivered due to privacy laws. I thought this should be fine at least this proves that I haven't received the parcel, on sending this to Paypal they are now telling me it has to be a hand-written document on the post office letterhead with their official stamp and date explaining why I haven't received it. This is Paypals way to say **bleep** you...we know you can't get this and we will never give you a refund. 

I still tried calling and messaging on Facebook messenger but every time its the false sense of assurance, they keep giving me new/different paypal email addresses to forward the evidence to and then there is complete silence. 

Login to Me Too

Debshew
Contributor
Contributor
I gave proof to PayPal from the scam company, with the delivery address as delivered to a different address from my PayPal address. That was what PayPal said they needed. Then they said they needed proof from the Post. I have it to them. They said it had been delivered and closed my case. Even though I had outstanding proof. I’m trying through my bank now
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.