Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

thetrutys2

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges.

Login to Me Too
359 REPLIES 359

ray23z
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah me too via Instagram, but they advertise on tiktok too. I'm still seeing some ads there. The problem is that it's the same company and they keep changing name so they've used Yokowa, Havefeeling, and Funbuy and several other names so it's really difficult to stop them.
Login to Me Too

Debig1
Contributor
Contributor
I found them on facebook . i have since found a great & trusted site to check on companies before you order something called trustpilot.com
Login to Me Too

wobbly1
Contributor
Contributor
IG is part of Facebook try there.
Login to Me Too

Metina06
Contributor
Contributor
An advertisement on Facebook for Dias Los Muertos doll. PayPal needs to refund all the people scammed by this Yokawa Network. A Chinese company although they use a Japanese name since Japanese goods have a stellar reputation where made in China is basically meaning garbage, and Uyghur slave labor.
Login to Me Too

KismetDora
Contributor
Contributor

My purchase was a door-cam camera. They are a bunch of thieves, facilitated by PayPal. Users need to boycott PayPal, and when that hits them in the pocket, they will ban that company, stop allowing the to change name/e-mail address, and scam uses. PayPal is majorly at fault. I am fazing out my use of PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Tobak618x
Contributor
Contributor

I too had a problem with Yokawa Network Limited. I took the tracking number to the USPS and they confirmed the tracking number was in fact legit but went to another location as others have reported. I contacted the seller and they replied in Chinese. I then Cut/pasted their response and a copy of my original purchase receipt from PayPal to PayPal. They Promptly responded to me and refunded my entire purchase. I believe my careful record keeping and responding within the required time period were the determining factors.

Next time I will research my sellar a bit more.

Good luck friends  

Login to Me Too

shuttermafia
Contributor
Contributor

I GOT A PHONE CALL FROM OMAHA NEBRASKA FROM PAYPAL AND GOT MY $ BACK!!!!

Here is what I did. I posted a link to THIS PAGE: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/Yokawa-Network-Limited-Is-a-SCAM/td-p/2...

and Got a phone call and in minutes they gave me my $ back from yokawa network limited. they switach names often and sell the same **bleep**.

Do what I did. I was ready to give up.

Paypal called me only after I posted the above link about this company name scamming everyone.

I disputed it, etc. Then I googled the company name and the first link was to the link above.

I once more tried to tell paypay these guys are scammers and got my $ back. Good luck to all of you.

CHINA IS EVIL!!!!  I did not even have to return the crap they sent me. I ordered 2 cctv cameras and they sent me 2 micro sd cards.

Peace. Hope this works for you.

Aaron in Loveland Colorado

Login to Me Too

dawnnab88
Contributor
Contributor

Same happened to me!! I don't know why they keep letting these idiots get away with it. My post master sent me an email telling me the same... it was a totally different address that the tracking number was for. SOOOO, paypal closed my case. No product, no money back. I have had it.

Login to Me Too

Mgmason00
Contributor
Contributor

I DO NOT have the ability to file an appeal with PayPal!  I thought we had 10 days from the closed date to file an appeal!  I have no option to do this..  I don't understand how so many people can be fraudulently taken for, especially in these times of need and Christmas!  PayPal, you should be ashamed of automatically closing my cases that I continue to open to try and get a response!  Yokawa is a SCAM!  I have the official letter from the USPS on the tracking # given to me for the delivery of the product AND this company provides you their "own website" to track the product - THAT WEBSITE IS FRAUDULENT.  You have to go to the "official" tracking method and that is through the United States Postal Service, which I have a validated letter showing the product was NOT delivered.  However, PayPal has not provided me the opportunity to file an appeal as shown in the picture below - I keep opening cases in the hopes of getting a response, but the system automatically closes the case.  This is very frustrating, but I'm not stopping - I'll be on every social media telling my story and how well over 300 people were scammed.  Shame, shame shame..

Mgmason00_0-1608300481690.png

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.