Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

thetrutys2

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges.

Login to Me Too
359 REPLIES 359

rgrimm
Contributor
Contributor

7/8 Ordered HDMI striplights for tv. $49 with shipping.  never received email confirmation from website.  Paypal charge came from this Yokowa Network Limited. Next day the website I ordered from was gone.  Filed a dispute with Paypal.  Of course, like so many other posts here,  they came back with a tracking number that showed it was delivered to my city, state and ZIP.  Now bear in mind there are thousands of residences in my zip code, but that was proof enough for Paypal that my item was shipped!!!??!!   I contacted USPS that delivered the item (somewhere) and found it went to a different address than me.  Sent an email back to Paypal showing this and was led to believe that this would be resolved in my favor.  I have gotten a different response on each communication in their message center from a totally different person.  No one is on the same page.   Now they want an actual official document from the USPS showing the originator and tracking to delivery again when previously they were fine with then email I got from USPS.
Paypal customer service is ridiculous.   I am about to cancel my Paypal account after 10+ years and accept my loss.  
There are competitors to Paypal these day.  So I may be looking elsewhere.

A Class Action against Paypal would be a nice start.  I heard someone mention that.  They need to be reported to BBB and FTC.

fustrated...

Login to Me Too

702_Dave
Contributor
Contributor
EVERYONE, I may have positive information for EVERYONE here soon, against Yokawa. Quick question for any/everyone... can you please provide any names and addresses that items have been shipped to you, FROM? Again, I DO NOT need your address, I am looking for where the items shipped from. The items shipped to me came from a warehouse in Bell, California. I have a team of attorneys, on retainer, assisting me with looking deeper into this fraudulent company. All information is helpful. Stay tuned!
Login to Me Too

rgrimm
Contributor
Contributor
Shockingly I received an email from Paypal telling me they decided in my favor and have refunded me. Wow. Amazed. Perhaps someone read these forums?
Login to Me Too

Pdunn
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem. They gave paypal a bogus tracking number that I recieved it in July 10, 2020. The original tracking still has the item in California and its supposedly still there. The website is gone and no response to my emails anymore. PayPal closed the case, what bothers me is paypal did not do any investigating on the company and if you have so many people showing g they were ripped off this should have been a red flag for paypal. I learned but God always takes care of those who lie and cheat on people innocence.
Login to Me Too

Pdunn
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem. They gave paypal a bogus tracking number that I recieved it in July 10, 2020. My order was placed on May 26, 2020 for $37.84. The original tracking still has the item in California and its supposedly still there. The website is gone and no response to my emails anymore. PayPal closed the case, what bothers me is paypal did not do any investigating on the company and if you have so many people showing g they were ripped off this should have been a red flag for paypal. I learned but God always takes care of those who lie and cheat on people innocence.
Login to Me Too

cadmancan
Contributor
Contributor

Portions of my updated conversation within my ongoing Paypal dispute (Resolution Center) has dissapeared from the offiical record. They emailed me saying there was an update that requred my action.  I was told by Paypal to contact local Police, Feds or the Interner Crime Commission or IC3. I replied within REsolution Center that why are you Paypal taking action. That record is gone.

Login to Me Too

wadzyg
Contributor
Contributor

For those who have been denied satisfaction and a refund from PayPal is there any interest in a class action against PayPal for compensation under their Buyer Guarantee. Clearly their policies for vetting sellers are inadequate and are just feeding these scammers more victims. As for the staff and systems in place for dispute procedures, they are appalling. No one responds on Chat, leaving messages get no response and even the return post before we progress your claim stalls into a dead end of 1 way communication.

Login to Me Too

cadmancan
Contributor
Contributor

Yes. I am interested in a class action lawsuit. Yokawa/ Paypal want me to pay shipping for an order that was fully fufilled. The cost of me paying for returning the partial order is more than the money they owe me. 

Login to Me Too

Kezzbee
Im interested i have been done by three different companies and rejected for two of my disputes one still on going Pay pal have done nothing to help out innocent victims of scams
Login to Me Too

wobbly1
Contributor
Contributor
I am not sure if PayPal has their fingers in the pie!!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.