Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

thetrutys2

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges.

Login to Me Too
359 REPLIES 359

K_sandhu
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is a **bleep** . They are sellers side.
Login to Me Too

MappyCat1
Contributor
Contributor
Yep, they are!
Login to Me Too

MrsGarcia98
Contributor
Contributor
Yokawa Network Limited THEY GOT ME TOO! I KEEP SUCH GOOD TRACK OF MY MAIL AND MONEY. I HONESTLY PURCHASED KNOWING PAYPAL PROTECTS IT'S BUYERS, BUT THEY LITERALLY GAVE A FAKE DELIVERY CONFIRMATION AND NO PRODUCT. IT WAS THE ANIMATED PUMKINS, AND FUNNY THE CONFIRMATION SAID CLOTHING. I DID FILE MISSING PACKAGE WITH USPS AND I HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE ELSE. I HAD THE GUT FEELING ALL ALONG. ALSO PLEASE SHARE STORIES HERE SO PAYPAL CAN SEE WE TRUST THEM AND GETTING SCAMMED IS NOT GOING TO WORK. I'LL UPDATE AFTER I HWAR FEOM USPS!
Login to Me Too

Dhansen6599
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me. Ordered animated pumpkins. Order shipped but never arrived. Got delivered 3 miles away. Post office won’t provide me with the actual delivery address to give to PayPal. Post office also said the actual package was small enough to fit in a regular mailbox. Now way it contained 3 XL talking pumpkins!!! So now I’ve filed a mail fraud report and escalated my case with USPS. Hoping they’ll send me the form I need to close the dispute in my favor.
Login to Me Too

MappyCat1
Contributor
Contributor
Did you hear back from post office or PayPal?
Login to Me Too

wobbly1
Contributor
Contributor
Yes PayPal declined my request
Login to Me Too

MappyCat1
Contributor
Contributor
This is so disheartening to see so many claims regarding this so-called company and that so many are having issues with PayPal about this.
Login to Me Too

wtam
Contributor
Contributor
Spoiler
I never receive my item which was paid for via PayPal. It is a scam.
Login to Me Too

MappyCat1
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me, but it was heated vests! **bleep** and PayPal too.
Login to Me Too

KismetDora
Contributor
Contributor

Been there, done that! They are going to send a tracking number with a delivery confirmation, but to an address nearby, other than yours. If you persist, they'll send an empty envelope, which will, of course, show a delivery was made. What needs to happen is a class action lawsuit against PayPal!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.