Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

thetrutys2

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges.

Login to Me Too
359 REPLIES 359

Debshew
Contributor
Contributor
I’m Australian too, I lost $150. If you dispute it through fair trading PayPal will put your account on restriction and probably close. I have been messaging PayPal. Think we have lost our money mate.
Login to Me Too

Ozbear
Contributor
Contributor
These Scammers have been operating far too long they need to be shut down and bought to justice
Login to Me Too

wadzyg
Contributor
Contributor

Complainant: Mr Gordon Wadsworth
Financial Firm: PayPal Australia Pty Limited  
Case Number: Yokawa

We have closed our file and ordered PayPal to make a full refund !

This is a system-generated email to let you know that we have closed the above complaint.

Please note: if your complaint has previously been the subject of legal proceedings, those proceedings may continue after our file is closed. Therefore it is important that you contact us if your complaint is not resolved.

Regards

Australian Financial Complaints Authority

Login to Me Too

Cmarie8302
Contributor
Contributor
I would be so mad. That is such BS. You even have pictures and a description!!!!!!! PayPal better refund you and they need to go after them. That is a joke! It’s a river mat for a Barbie. Keep fighting! Don’t give up! They’re cheaters and not getting away with this. What good is PayPal???? Have you thought about disputing on your cc? That’s easier and I’m sure that’s what PayPal Wants us to do. I didn’t do it because I don’t want these people getting my money! I’ll fight through PayPal until they make it right.
Login to Me Too

Cmiddl01
Contributor
Contributor
I just wanted to share that I’ve been dealing with a very similarly frustrating situation with PayPal and this seller. My issue started in May and I believe I just now got it resolved today or at least mostly resolved. For anyone doing a Google search, this company now goes by even another name:Zephyr Network Limited. I ended up having to go to the claims process but unfortunately this company has figured out how to beat the system by sending a fake tracking number of some bogus item they sent to someone else in my same ZIP Code. I had to file a complaint with the US postal inspection service which I didn’t even know existed. That intern resulted in this scam seller sending me some other crap product that clearly didn’t meet the ad specifications. But because I had already escalated through PayPal there was no way for me to fight it. But they thought wrong. I then began working with PayPal through social media and was able to get an email address to which I have responded to relentlessly. PayPal clearly has not done their due diligence and they are just as much at fault given the pages and pages and pages of complaints on the seller. I finally had enough earlier today and filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Within just a few hours I’ve already received word thatPayPal will be refunding me my charges. The only thing left outstanding now is to get reimbursed for my return shipping cost which PayPal has already submitted in writing that I should be able to get. I just need to get it back. Do not give up and do not let these imposters or PayPal wait in the situation.
Login to Me Too

dinhell
Contributor
Contributor

Thats fantastic!!! I was thinking about filing a complaint with the BBB against PayPAl. 

Dealing with the Chinese scammers will get us no where! I still cant believe PayPal is not protecting their customers!! They are just as much responsible for this BS as the scammers! I am going to file a complaint today against PayPal! I will keep u guys updated.. Thak u for the insight.. Fingers crossed u get the rest of your money back!!

Login to Me Too

Mariacata23
Contributor
Contributor

A poster on this chain made a really good point that we are not paypals customers, we are their product.  They are making a cut of the sales from the vendors not us.  So it doesn't benefit them to resolve our disputes as for every person Yokawa Scams, paypall takes a cut of those sales. 

Login to Me Too

dinhell
Contributor
Contributor

This is the email from PayPal:

Please provide any information we ask you to send us within 10 days. If we don't hear back from you within this time frame, we may decide this case in the seller’s favor.

To continue with this investigation, a report must be filed with a law enforcement agency or government organization. You may choose to contact your local law enforcement agency (such as your local police or sheriff's department) or you may choose to file a report with any other governmental agency of your choice.
"Examples of such agencies could include:"
- The Internet Crime Complaint Center (www.ic3.gov)
- Your state's Consumer Protection office
- Your state police
- A Federal law enforcement agency such as the FBI or Postal Inspection Service
- A report to the Better Business Bureau (BBB) isn’t acceptable for this document request
"Filing a report with a law enforcement agency or government organization"
- Contact a law enforcement agency or other governmental organization (either in person or online) to report the issue
- Report specific details regarding the item you received
- You must obtain a copy of a report from the law enforcement agency or governmental organization and provide it to PayPal
- The report must contain the following information: It should be on the agency's or organization's letterhead or contain a stamp or seal or some other information that indicates the report is official documentation
- It should clearly explain the details of your issue
- It must include the agency's or organization's contact information
Any documents you provide may also be supplied to the seller.

How can you submit your documents?

You’ll need to log in to your PayPal account and go to the Resolution Center to upload the requested documents and provide notes for this case. This is the quickest way for us to receive and review your information.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation. 

WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

lpedre
Contributor
Contributor

I did all of the above

Login to Me Too

dinhell
Contributor
Contributor

So yesterday I posted in here and someone commented that they filed a complaint against PayPal with the BBB and in turn received a refund for their purchase with Yokawa. I thanked her and went to the BBB website and filed a complaint against PayPal and this morning I received an email from PP stating I am gettting a refund!!

We have to share that info to everyone that has been screwd by both Yokawa and PP!! Goos luck everyone!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.