Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

thetrutys2

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges.

Login to Me Too
359 REPLIES 359

Cmiddl01
Contributor
Contributor
I would again recommend anyone affected by this company to file a BBB claim against PayPal. I did and received my money and return shipping fees back. As part of my claim I also asked them to cancel this scam vendors account but they are saying due to privacy concerns they can’t share that with me. I just received PayPal’s response and they are still not taking any ownership and are still defending the seller. Although I got my $ back, I still plan to continue fighting PayPal on cancelling this sellers account.
Login to Me Too

Dramedian
Contributor
Contributor

2 days ago I got scammed by those disgusting people (through a facebook ad) but I live in Greece. What do I have to do? Where should I ask for help or file a complaint? Do you know an organization in Europe, specializing in Paypal fraudulent cases?

These people should get behind bars. The same goes for their accomplices (whoever is advertising their products or defending them).

Login to Me Too

ray23z
Contributor
Contributor

This company keeps changing their name and continue to do the same scam, they advertise on tik-tok so please be aware and don't buy things advertised there, the other name that I know they operate by is EleenonlineTrade, I only came to know that these are the same scammers after doing some digging online and found out that they have exactly the same address. 

The most common scam is that they either post you the wrong product and request you to keep it, then they tell paypal that they gave you a refund which is usually between 5% of the total cost and if you add the value of the wrong item and the refund it will still not cross 20% of the amount you paid.

The second scam is that they send you an empty envelope and say show proof of delivery.

The third is they screen shot a proof of delivery from a genuine post and show paypal that they have sent you the item when it actually goes to somewhere else. 

These guys will never stop changing trading names and scamming people. I strongly advise all of you'll not to buy from tiktok ad's.

Login to Me Too

Debshew
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem. Not received, posted to a incorrect address. PayPal have refused to help. Can I go higher than PayPal ? The evidence against this company is obviously its fraudulent, I don’t understand why PayPal are not doing the honourable thing, refunding and shutting them down. They said verbally to me that they do not endorse scams ????
Login to Me Too

PLAYBACKSABEACH
Contributor
Contributor

From the posts of over 205 people scammed in this community page alone is more than enough for a class action lawsuit. On the grounds for unfair or fraudulent business practices, and whatever more the lawyer could find for us. I know we all probably have limited time and financial resources, but a class action lawsuit may be the only viable way to receive the compensation we all deserve. The advantages in our favour: No lawyer fees, If the case is successful, attorneys are paid out of the recoveries. Amount of people scammed is properly in the Thousands. If someone  doesn't try and stop them both companies will continue to defraud us, the customers. We all should have plenty of evidence to prove our cases. Let me know what people think about this. I'll check back here in few days. Thank You and have a great day. Be safe.  

Login to Me Too

wobbly1
Contributor
Contributor
I have found a site that helps About this sort of thing is ReportFraud.ftc.gov The Federal Trade Commission. I Hope this encourages people to go to this site.
Login to Me Too

Welshdwarf
Contributor
Contributor

nice one, thank you

Login to Me Too

srylnir

I wish I had seen this sooner. Bought 2 items on the 30th october, paid for express shipping. Needless to say, I didn't get anything so far, not even a tracking number. Opened a complaint on paypal, got some stupid answer from the seller that the "shipper" is upgrading their system and don't have a tracking number yet... sure... Since 3 weeks. 

I escalated the issue to Paypal and hope that they deal with this issue appropriately. If not, I'll have to see. I know that also in Europe we have instutitons that might help. I found this link which hopefully is helpful: https://ec.europa.eu/info/live-work-travel-eu/consumer-rights-and-complaints/resolve-your-consumer-c... 

I'll investigate other possibilities if need be and might update my post here.

Login to Me Too

lpedre
Contributor
Contributor

UPDATE: After several emails to PayPal 2 appeals, A report to the better business bureau, a denial again from PayPal, an appeal to the better business bureau that my issue was not resolved, I FINALLY GOT A MESSAGE TODAY THAT I HAD BEEN CREDITED THE 68.99!  Thank you, God.  They rely on people giving up so don't give up. This took months.  

Login to Me Too

MappyCat1
Contributor
Contributor
Ridiculous that you/people have to go through all of that to get their refund!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.