Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

I filed against PP.. I am going to file another complaint against them tomorrow for a similar situation but different seller, ShengGuo. PP said it would have a decision on Oct 10, Then the 20th, then the 28th, now Nov 2.. I have had it with F'n PP!!! They don't give a Sh*t about us! I am beginning to believe that China owns them!!!! I am done with them, I changed all my settings and removed PP from my "prefered payments". I will never use them again!! I am sticking with either AmEx or Chase, they both protect their card holders!!!

But I am in with the class action suit against PP!!

Highlighted
Contributor

Good luck with the class action.  I sure hope you get somewhere and make PayPal pay!

Highlighted
Contributor

Amazingly I finally got PayPal to refund my 2 transactions but it required numerous complaints, appeals and finally actually getting through to someone and forcing them to read through the file. I had involved the financial ombudsman on this matter also. DON'T GIVE UP, PERSEVERANCE PAY OFF.

Highlighted
Contributor

Good luck i really do hope you get somewhere, this company is still doing it to this minute and still advertising with paypal!!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

Yes same thing never received bogus.They went by another name first then it switched over to Yokawa.Cant believe PayPal is favorable for them when we all have been frauded bad business on PayPal !!!!!!!
Highlighted
Contributor

yes and the company are still doing it!!, i cannot understan how they are getting away with it

Highlighted
New Community Member

I had no idea that I was ordering from China. I never got the item and they sent some fake tracking number. They did not refund or investigate what happened. Do not order anything from them. Was supposed to be a gift for my friends birthday.
Highlighted

so did anyone get their money back?
Highlighted
Contributor

I am absolutely furious I can’t believe PayPal have said they provided a tracking number so that’s it. What the hell. I’m out of pocket a large amount and PayPal have done nothing. I am going to the financial ombudsman unreal. I feel so stupid.
Highlighted
Contributor

Nope