cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

Forget the appeal process and make voice contact  with PP staff. Refuse to give up and get your refund like I just did after having all previous methods denied.

Contributor

Post the items received back and PP will refund return postage as until you do that they  won't do a bloody thing . Seems you were scammed with same cameras I ordered in Australia.

Contributor

posting the 2 x SD cards back to the seller is not a problem, but have you seen the cost to send these 2 cards (recorded delivery) from UK to china??, it out weighs what i paid, and i will not get it back. the envelope the cards came in had a sticker on rear "If undelivered please return to ........UK Address", so my arguments with paypal is:

1. Seller sent incorrect items 2 x Micro sd cards at £9.98......... even though the paypal invoice states "2 x Wifi Cameras at £38.19".

2. paypal want me to post back to china (why should i pay for returns postage if seller sent wrong items).

3. the seller will only accept DHL as returns postage company.

4. the incorrect item arrived in a 9x4 envelope and with Royal mail 48hr tracked, with UK Returns address.

today at 11.59pm the case ends, as my time limit to return the items ends, so i expect Paypal will side with the seller, I WILL appeal this and i will start a small claims court against paypal, But FACEBOOK should hold some responsibilty towards this , but again i cannot get hold of them, the same with the company who advertised on Facebook "Cherishim", cant get hold of them either.

Today 2nd september 2020 the company who sent the incorrect items offered me £10 compensation, needless to say i rejected.

Contributor

Regarding my case, today paypal decided to favour the seller, because i would not pay for the return recorded postage to china (costs more than my original item), i listened to the community as to let it run its course and appeal when decision is made. well today i had  kick in the backside, you CANNOT appeal a decision that paypal has made :(, once the decision has been made it is final, i have been trying to contact paypal but apparently they have no staff due to covid (so how did they make the decision). so Yokawa has won again or have they?, one thing i did notice was the title of the case "AEROPTIC Network Limited" and not Yokawa, very strange, today i will seek legal advice as i said. so lets see how it goes from here.

Contributor

The exact thing happened to me. I was owed money from what Yokawa didnt send that I ordered. I ordered a set of (4) for a certain product. I paid for (4) but was only sent half. I asked for half my money back. Paypal ruled I had to send the items back to get a full refund which I never asked for. The cost to ship the (2) products back to China is more than the what I paid for the full order of (4).  Paypal initially ruled in favor of Yokawa since it said there was a confirmed tracking number. Paypal habe never respomded to my actual email but alwasy repsonded with a form letter.  Paypal wont respond to emails, I cant talk to a person.  I have taken this as far as I can.  I wish there was a way to initiate a class action lawsuit against Yokawa, Paypal and Facebook (since they were where the ad was advertised).

Contributor

we sll should get together and sue Paypal and Y.
Contributor

I ordered product 6/1/20 and received a tracking number as well as an email address. Tracking number still shows it’s in China but when I alerted PayPal that company gave me a bogus update and Never received product they didn’t do anything. Tracking still shows same update back from early June. I tried to escalate but PayPal closed out the issue. The email address provided with my order are fake addresses and bounce back. So upsetting!
Contributor

I was also scammed by this company. Ordered 8/14 and inquired about when I would receive my items/tracking info. They sent me a USPS tracking number that says it originated in Walnut, Ca and then on the 27th was in Texas. I live in California so clearly the tracking number they gave was bogus. I started contact on PayPal and the “company” responded with a DHL number claiming to be delivered in my town (doesn’t show my address, just the town) on 8/25 from Saudi Arabia. Very frustrated and after reading all of these posts, I have the sinking suspicion PayPal will side with these crooks instead of me.
Contributor

Update. I actually received the product. I was surprised. After 2 days of wearing, the coating is rubbing off. Cheaply made. Cutting my losses at this point. Frustrating.
Contributor

Wow that is a first for this company, like u said tho item not much good