Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

Thats fantastic!!! I was thinking about filing a complaint with the BBB against PayPAl. 

Dealing with the Chinese scammers will get us no where! I still cant believe PayPal is not protecting their customers!! They are just as much responsible for this BS as the scammers! I am going to file a complaint today against PayPal! I will keep u guys updated.. Thak u for the insight.. Fingers crossed u get the rest of your money back!!

Highlighted
Contributor

This is the email from PayPal:

Please provide any information we ask you to send us within 10 days. If we don't hear back from you within this time frame, we may decide this case in the seller’s favor.

To continue with this investigation, a report must be filed with a law enforcement agency or government organization. You may choose to contact your local law enforcement agency (such as your local police or sheriff's department) or you may choose to file a report with any other governmental agency of your choice.
"Examples of such agencies could include:"
- The Internet Crime Complaint Center (www.ic3.gov)
- Your state's Consumer Protection office
- Your state police
- A Federal law enforcement agency such as the FBI or Postal Inspection Service
- A report to the Better Business Bureau (BBB) isn’t acceptable for this document request
"Filing a report with a law enforcement agency or government organization"
- Contact a law enforcement agency or other governmental organization (either in person or online) to report the issue
- Report specific details regarding the item you received
- You must obtain a copy of a report from the law enforcement agency or governmental organization and provide it to PayPal
- The report must contain the following information: It should be on the agency's or organization's letterhead or contain a stamp or seal or some other information that indicates the report is official documentation
- It should clearly explain the details of your issue
- It must include the agency's or organization's contact information
Any documents you provide may also be supplied to the seller.

How can you submit your documents?

You’ll need to log in to your PayPal account and go to the Resolution Center to upload the requested documents and provide notes for this case. This is the quickest way for us to receive and review your information.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation. 

WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Highlighted
Contributor

I did all of the above

Highlighted
Contributor

So yesterday I posted in here and someone commented that they filed a complaint against PayPal with the BBB and in turn received a refund for their purchase with Yokawa. I thanked her and went to the BBB website and filed a complaint against PayPal and this morning I received an email from PP stating I am gettting a refund!!

We have to share that info to everyone that has been screwd by both Yokawa and PP!! Goos luck everyone!!

Highlighted
Contributor

tuank you very much for the great information
Highlighted
Contributor

I am from Australia. Where do I have to make a complaint regarding this issue? 

We cannot get assistance from BBB I guess. I am very disappointed with Paypal. If they don't take any action I will escalate this to a relevant authority

Highlighted
Contributor

Can you please let me know what you did. I’m Australian and have been scammed too
Highlighted
Contributor

I also filed a complaint yesterday with BBB. No refund yet. Fingers crossed. 

Highlighted
Contributor

What’s BBB
Highlighted

I'm starting the same process today.  Paypal denied my claim saying my package was delivered after Yokawa Network sent a bogus tracking number. 

When you filed your claim with the BBB was it against Yokawa Network or PayPal?  Personally I think we should all band together and start a class action lawsuit against PayPal.  They are fully aware these companies are scamming hardworking folks yet allow it to continue because they are receiving their fee for the sale.