Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

thetrutys2

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges.

Login to Me Too
359 REPLIES 359

AndrewBookallil
Contributor
Contributor

I have been scammed by Yokawa network limited as well! I paid $25US for a car camera and never received my item. Then PayPal accepted that I didn’t receive any thing and said they would refund my money but didn’t refund it. I have been fighting this for 6 months and still haven’t received any refund. Can you please help me? Thank you. Andrew <Removed>

Login to Me Too

KismetDora
Contributor
Contributor

I have done all the contact with USPS and have their correspondence with me, showing the tracking number given to me was in fact for a different address. I lay all the blame at the feet of PayPal! After all the numerous complaints against this company, PayPal continues to allow them to scam customers! Obviously, they do not value our patronage and only care about their own fees and earnings. I am going to close my PayPal account shortly. A company which does not value my patronage, and which can continue to ignore thousands of complaints from their customers against ONE scamming company, is not one I trust to defend my  rights with my finances  for which I work so hard. It's goodbye to PayPal for me, after 24 years!

Login to Me Too

dingaling
Contributor
Contributor
This isn't a solution. Yokawa is still scamming people. PayPal still takes their transactions and won't refund, despite evidence. There is no recourse. I just never use PayPal any more, they are just an intermediary to paying directly with my bank or credit card (and they will refund). I wrote my loss off and just try to warn others.
Login to Me Too

lpedre
Contributor
Contributor

I order what was supposed to be a river mat. I didn't hear anything for almost 3 months. I finally received something that was shipped to me from Whittier, 

Ca. It was a mat but not the 6 foot by 12 foot mat I had paid 70 dollars for. It was a mat that wouldn't even fit my chihuahua. It is 1.5 x2 feet. The size of a T.V. tray. The Item was supposed to hold 3-6 people and as you can see it does not. I tried to resolve with the company as suggested by Paypal but of course they said they would refund my money if I shipped it back to them. Well they gave me a Chinese address to ship it to and not the local address that it was shipped from which would cost me 70 dollars to ship back. I mean what even is this? I submitted multiple pictures and documentation and they still insisted that they sent the right product. When I elevated to Paypal they made me jump through so many hoops. I submitted pictures, documentation, filed and internet crime report etc. And they still did not help me.  I told them why do they do business with a company who has a history of scamming their customers. It is a disgrace and for paypal to allow this is unacceptable. The way these companies work is they take your money, send you a piece of junk for the sake of saying you received your item so that it cannot be disputed and they win. Paypal did not help me and I am still going back and forth with them. Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 11.50.02 AM.png

Login to Me Too

davidlerner51
Contributor
Contributor

same thing happened to me......

Login to Me Too

MilaZigelman
Contributor
Contributor
Yeh pay pal will issue a refund but I need to post their scam goods back from Australia to China which will cost me. Not sure how else to deal with that. I guess I will post this rubbish back, what a waste of my time and money
Login to Me Too

wadzyg
Contributor
Contributor
Familiar story PayPal do nothing scammers win buyers are the loser's
Login to Me Too

Welshdwarf
Contributor
Contributor

yes thats true, its almost as if Paypal are getting paid by this company

Login to Me Too

Gunendrakumari
Contributor
Contributor
I got caught to them too. I will complain to BBB if paypal dont dont resolve my issue. They come through a site call Sunelves and scam in the same way. They sent me a cheap product. i lost 130 AUD. I will give a fight until iget my money back
Login to Me Too

MrsGarcia98
Contributor
Contributor
They are not even registered with the BBB.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.