Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

thetrutys2

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges.

Login to Me Too
359 REPLIES 359

Welshdwarf
Contributor
Contributor

it is certainly looking like paypal are involved with this company, the way the dismiss every claim against Yokawa

Login to Me Too

Temp20210419c
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered an item from this company last xmas eve. I did not receive the item but PayPal said it was tracked as delivered back on the 20th jan they gave me the tracking number . I then contacted Royal Mail who said it was not a correct tracking number. So I contacted PayPal again after over and hour typing messages backwards and forwards to each other PayPal decided to refund my money in full . I now have my money  back in the bank. Never ever use this company 

Login to Me Too

Welshdwarf
Contributor
Contributor

Well done, a lot on here have not been that succesful 

Login to Me Too

YokawaCrooks
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is complicit. They will NOT help you.
Login to Me Too

papenney
Contributor
Contributor

100 % agree, @Paypal is just as guilty as Yokawa for not returning our money. I will never use them again... 

Login to Me Too

Banker54
Contributor
Contributor

I thought the purpose of PayPal was to protect consumers against these scams. If PayPal doesn't support us here, why be a customer of PayPal?

Login to Me Too
Solved

Cmarie8302
Contributor
Contributor
KEEP FIGHTING PAYPAL. Here is how I beat that scam company. Go to USPS and fill out the forms for missing packages. Give them the tracking numbers. Here is how they scammed us. They use a legit tracking number that shows a delivery, the problem is it was to a different address. SCAMMERS. You screenshot the email from USPS after they let you know their finding and then show PayPal. Don’t let those Chinese cheaters win!!!!!
Login to Me Too

dinhell
Contributor
Contributor

I printed out the tracking, sent it to PayPal and they still closed the case! I fought them, sat on hold for a frigging hour, the guy at paypal said he would re-open the case. But he did so saying "item not as described"! In the 4 months I have been figting this, Yokawa sent me an EMPTY envelope and of course the tracking says it was delivered to me!! Paypal said I had to return the items to Yokawa!!! I again, fought Paypal and told them I NEVER RECEIVED THE ITEM! Again, 2 hours on the phone fighting with paypal, Now they want me to file a police report with my local police dept!!!! WTF!!! PAYPAL ARE AS CROOKED AS YOKAWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NEVER USE PAYPAL AGAIN!!! I AM CLOSING MY ACCOUNT AFTER 21 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!  **bleep** PAYPAL!

Login to Me Too

Cmarie8302
Contributor
Contributor
Did you read how to fight them!? Read my comment. Although your case is different since they sent an empty envelope. **bleep**! Shame on PayPal too for not defending us and backing the Chinese con artists.
Login to Me Too

wadzyg
Contributor
Contributor

Complainant: Mr Gordon Wadsworth
Financial Firm: PayPal Australia Pty Limited  
Case Number: (deleted by me)

We have closed our file

This is a system-generated email to let you know that we have closed the above complaint. PayPal settled my claim in full.

Please note: if your complaint has previously been the subject of legal proceedings, those proceedings may continue after our file is closed. Therefore it is important that you contact us if your complaint is not resolved.

Regards

Australian Financial Complaints Authority

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.