Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

I did get responses but basically saying they sided with the seller because I did not " provide" necessary proof. I don't know what else to provide. I provided pictures of the junk they sent, a pic of the actual item and description of what it was supposed to be, an internet crime report as they asked me to and still said I failed to provide the documentation necessary. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I did receive a product but instead of a 71” electric snowing lighted lantern I received a battery operated 5” plastic lantern.....disgusted and filing a complaint
Highlighted
Contributor

Complainant: Mr Gordon Wadsworth I got my refund after afca took an interest.
Financial Firm: PayPal Australia Pty Limited  
Case Number: Yokawa Network

We have closed our file

This is a system-generated email to let you know that we have closed the above complaint.

Please note: if your complaint has previously been the subject of legal proceedings, those proceedings may continue after our file is closed. Therefore it is important that you contact us if your complaint is not resolved.

Any questions?

If you have any questions, please quote the case number when you:

Regards

Australian Financial Complaints Authority

Highlighted
Contributor

KEEP FIGHTING PAYPAL. Here is how I beat that scam company. Go to USPS and fill out the forms for missing packages. Give them the tracking numbers. Here is how they scammed us. They use a legit tracking number that shows a delivery, the problem is it was to a different address. SCAMMERS. You screenshot the email from USPS after they let you know their finding and then show PayPal. Don’t let those Chinese cheaters win!!!!!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor

I printed out the tracking, sent it to PayPal and they still closed the case! I fought them, sat on hold for a frigging hour, the guy at paypal said he would re-open the case. But he did so saying "item not as described"! In the 4 months I have been figting this, Yokawa sent me an EMPTY envelope and of course the tracking says it was delivered to me!! Paypal said I had to return the items to Yokawa!!! I again, fought Paypal and told them I NEVER RECEIVED THE ITEM! Again, 2 hours on the phone fighting with paypal, Now they want me to file a police report with my local police dept!!!! WTF!!! PAYPAL ARE AS CROOKED AS YOKAWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NEVER USE PAYPAL AGAIN!!! I AM CLOSING MY ACCOUNT AFTER 21 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!  **bleep** PAYPAL!

Highlighted
Contributor

Did you read how to fight them!? Read my comment. Although your case is different since they sent an empty envelope. **bleep**! Shame on PayPal too for not defending us and backing the Chinese con artists.
Highlighted
Contributor

Complainant: Mr Gordon Wadsworth
Case Number: (deleted by me)

We have closed our file

This is a system-generated email to let you know that we have closed the above complaint. PayPal settled my claim in full.

Please note: if your complaint has previously been the subject of legal proceedings, those proceedings may continue after our file is closed. Therefore it is important that you contact us if your complaint is not resolved.

Regards

Highlighted
Contributor

Complainant: Mr Gordon Wadsworth  I got a full refund but only by engaging afca to adjudicate.
Case Number:

We have closed our file

This is a system-generated email to let you know that we have closed the above complaint.

Any questions?

If you have any questions, please quote the case number when you:

Regards

Highlighted
Contributor

Update....my screenshot of the email from USPS was not good enough for PayPal. They wanted a letter. So USPS is sending me a letter. Shame on PayPal. We should all start a class action lawsuit because they don’t defend the Americans, they’re defending the Chinese com artists. Shame on you PayPal!
Highlighted

I am in Canada and it's the same scam. And paypal don't want to give me back my money