Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

thetrutys2

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges.

Login to Me Too
359 REPLIES 359

Lyric03
This just happened to me only it got worse. I check my bank account and there is a pending western union that I didn’t make. Some how this person or persons who run this company got my name address and bank card and sent themselves some money. On top of that I never received my order!
Login to Me Too

MHWendover

Can't believe that has happened to 136 of us (who have commented on this forum...I'm sure there are many more) and PayPal is doing nothing to stop them. My story is much the same. Placed order, received goods, goods nothing like advertised, tried to send them back for a refund, can only send to China via DHL or Fedex at my expense (half of the actual item cost) but Yokawa will NOT issue returns number etc.

Pure scam and PayPal are allowing it.

Voting with my feet - closed PayPal account!!

Login to Me Too

Welshdwarf
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal  do not want to know, they must be getting loyalty Payments from this company (my way of thinking).

if you check through the community you will see  its into the thousands not hundreds, and this company is still advertising on social media under a different name.

Login to Me Too

MilaZigelman
Contributor
Contributor

Happened to me and paypal closed my case and I don't know how to reopen

Login to Me Too

Welshdwarf
Contributor
Contributor

Hi just use the contact us box and use the new paypal messenger, tell them how you feel etc, they will get back to you

Login to Me Too

MilaZigelman
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you, I will try that!
Login to Me Too

wadzyg
Contributor
Contributor
And did you get a human response from Messenger have you did you're the only person I've ever heard it managed it
Login to Me Too

lpedre
Contributor
Contributor

I did get responses but basically saying they sided with the seller because I did not " provide" necessary proof. I don't know what else to provide. I provided pictures of the junk they sent, a pic of the actual item and description of what it was supposed to be, an internet crime report as they asked me to and still said I failed to provide the documentation necessary. 

Login to Me Too

Katydid2020
Contributor
Contributor
I did receive a product but instead of a 71” electric snowing lighted lantern I received a battery operated 5” plastic lantern.....disgusted and filing a complaint
Login to Me Too

SassyKat
Same! I ordered a resin craft kit with flowers & light to make a trinket tray with lights. Got some cheap moulds I already had (at a much lower price) but not the extras I specifically bought. From the posts here it sounds as though I wouldn't get a refund or anything if I did raise a complaint.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.