Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

thetrutys2

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges.

Login to Me Too
359 REPLIES 359

Colin1948
Contributor
Contributor

Colin1948

Yokawa Network have now changed their name Mid resolution. Why cant PayPal see whats going on? I was told it would take between 7 to 10 days for a result. Im now in my 7th week and the final date of resolution keeps jumping by 4 or 5 days & the Yokawa Company are now on their 3rd trade name in 7 weeks. 

Be careful, they are now using the name AEROPTIC Network Limited

Login to Me Too

Annoyed-Again
Contributor
Contributor
I just got scammed by them. I purchased a bedspread from them August 4th off of an Instagram advertisement I saw. With tax it was $80. I realized it hadn’t arrived so I filed a complaint to PayPal today at 7am. Then out of the blue the company sends me shipping email that it’s arriving TODAY, almost 2 months later. How strange is that?! So I get Thai email with the tracking. It’s very unspecific, but from what I could figure out it took a month to leave China and somehow has been somewhere in the US for another 3 weeks. Then it magically arrived to me just now. I open it and it’s a blanket and 2 pillow shams. It’s not a bedspread like the original advertisement. And of course I cannot find their company online because they do not have a website and as you have stated, they have changed their company name several times. I had an issue like this a few months ago with another company over shoes. I ordered sandals and received plastic high heel shoes that look like crap. PayPal said to ship them back but it was going to just cost me more money. I’m sure this will be the same BS.
Login to Me Too

Aggravated3
Contributor
Contributor
I’m so frustrated. I ordered the golf chipping game & got a foam ball. PayPal is a joke. They’ll refund my $ after I return for $50 and paid $30. Just curious if your bank was able to help?
Login to Me Too

cadmancan
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal will not help you. Paypal doesnt actually read the emails and listen to the issues on a case by case basis. Paypal wont take phone calls. I am owed money for half my order being shipped. Yoakwa said they would give me a refuund if I send half my order back at my own expense which is more than the whole order is worth tha I am owed. Paypal doesnt care and will not help. They only help the busincesses that they make money off of. I wish I knew how to start a class action lawsuit against Yokawa, Paypal and Facebook.

Login to Me Too

Colin1948
Contributor
Contributor

Yokawa Network Limited, has changed its trading name for the 3rd time, on my ongoing Resolution dispute. It became EAROPTIC Network Limited And today its changed again to ADUR Network Limited!!! Is this really PayPal we are using? They have been "Reviewing the sellers information" Since July 31st

Login to Me Too

SCAM-ALERT
Contributor
Contributor

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM without a doubt, they supplied a tracking ID for an item NOT in my name and NOT my address as confirmed with the shipper. This information was provided to PayPal and they closed the case IN FAVOUR OF THE SCAMMER DUE TO THEIR SCAM TRACKING ID. I am exhausted by dealing with PayPal who are supporting scammers and frauds. PayPal would not accept emails from the shipping agent, or screenshots, or PDF or their system - unbelievable. They only accept FAKE tracking ID's from illegal and dishonest companies.

The courier is on my side and PayPal ignores the evidence!! Now I am $70 USD out of pocket, my autistic son does not have his toy and I'm FURIOUS at PayPal. Disgusting process, disgusting result, shame on you PayPal and your incompetent staff. PAYPAL PROTECTS SCAMMERS!!!!!

Login to Me Too

blindfaithx
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me, please if someone is moving forward with any sort of law suit let me know how it goes or if I can contribute as well, this has gone on far enough and I can only imagine how much money they have scammed from people. 

Login to Me Too

Dan2222
New Community Member
I ordered a battery operated mini wood cutter (mini chain saw). The picture shows the chain saw and a hand saw (knife) which is described in smaller faded fonts. This implies that both items are included. I only received the knife and they claim this is what I oredred.
Login to Me Too

wadzyg
Contributor
Contributor
Scam5 is still running on Facebook tonight I reported it to Facebook for removal
Login to Me Too

Toweaver
Contributor
Contributor
I have a $75.85 charge on my paypal account and Never recover my order. Ordered June 6, 2020. I need a credit to my paypal account as it was a SCAM
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.