Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

thetrutys2

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges.

Login to Me Too
359 REPLIES 359

Welshdwarf
Contributor
Contributor

Regarding my case, today paypal decided to favour the seller, because i would not pay for the return recorded postage to china (costs more than my original item), i listened to the community as to let it run its course and appeal when decision is made. well today i had  kick in the backside, you CANNOT appeal a decision that paypal has made :(, once the decision has been made it is final, i have been trying to contact paypal but apparently they have no staff due to covid (so how did they make the decision). so Yokawa has won again or have they?, one thing i did notice was the title of the case "AEROPTIC Network Limited" and not Yokawa, very strange, today i will seek legal advice as i said. so lets see how it goes from here.

Login to Me Too

cadmancan
Contributor
Contributor

The exact thing happened to me. I was owed money from what Yokawa didnt send that I ordered. I ordered a set of (4) for a certain product. I paid for (4) but was only sent half. I asked for half my money back. Paypal ruled I had to send the items back to get a full refund which I never asked for. The cost to ship the (2) products back to China is more than the what I paid for the full order of (4).  Paypal initially ruled in favor of Yokawa since it said there was a confirmed tracking number. Paypal habe never respomded to my actual email but alwasy repsonded with a form letter.  Paypal wont respond to emails, I cant talk to a person.  I have taken this as far as I can.  I wish there was a way to initiate a class action lawsuit against Yokawa, Paypal and Facebook (since they were where the ad was advertised).

Login to Me Too

Gunendrakumari
Contributor
Contributor
we sll should get together and sue Paypal and Y.
Login to Me Too

Stranch1
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered product 6/1/20 and received a tracking number as well as an email address. Tracking number still shows it’s in China but when I alerted PayPal that company gave me a bogus update and Never received product they didn’t do anything. Tracking still shows same update back from early June. I tried to escalate but PayPal closed out the issue. The email address provided with my order are fake addresses and bounce back. So upsetting!
Login to Me Too

Jaymariewhit
Contributor
Contributor
I was also scammed by this company. Ordered 8/14 and inquired about when I would receive my items/tracking info. They sent me a USPS tracking number that says it originated in Walnut, Ca and then on the 27th was in Texas. I live in California so clearly the tracking number they gave was bogus. I started contact on PayPal and the “company” responded with a DHL number claiming to be delivered in my town (doesn’t show my address, just the town) on 8/25 from Saudi Arabia. Very frustrated and after reading all of these posts, I have the sinking suspicion PayPal will side with these crooks instead of me.
Login to Me Too

Jaymariewhit
Contributor
Contributor
Update. I actually received the product. I was surprised. After 2 days of wearing, the coating is rubbing off. Cheaply made. Cutting my losses at this point. Frustrating.
Login to Me Too

Welshdwarf
Contributor
Contributor

Wow that is a first for this company, like u said tho item not much good

Login to Me Too

YokawaCrooks
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a complete golf **bleep** game. They sent me a single rubber ball. I am going to file a complaint with my state consumer affairs dept. Damn crooks.
Login to Me Too

CoHarr
Contributor
Contributor
The exact same thing happened to me. I received a foam golf ball-nothing else and Yokawa says my purchase was delivered. Now PayPal says they will issue a refund only if I send the foam golf ball back to China. Costs more to ship it than what the entire item costs and I probably wouldn’t end up getting a refund anyway from this bogus company.
Login to Me Too

Welshdwarf
Contributor
Contributor

push it with paypal, mention the community site and all the complaints, this company is getting away with it all the time.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.