Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

thetrutys2

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges.

Login to Me Too
359 REPLIES 359

wadzyg
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal response only from some ignorant person only capable of processing return freight reimbursement requests. Otherwise all messages have been ignored.

Login to Me Too

wadzyg
Contributor
Contributor

Yokawa belatedly provided PayPal with a shipping number issued by Australia Post and allegedly left safely at my address on 7th August. I have lodged a claim with Aus Post but I believe they are somehow getting tracking numbers relating to other shipments and claiming them as their own. I have had Ebay purchases delivered around this time but not the security cameras promoted on Facebook and because I didn't retain wrappers from these cannot verify my suspicions. I have requested Yokawa advise date of shipment and their address to aid investigation and if forthcoming will update me posting.

Login to Me Too

wadzyg
Contributor
Contributor

My local postie took a picture of the envelope delivered with their tracking number which proved no security cameras were capable of being delivered. The contents were 2 Gift Cards redeemable by discount on future purchases. I junked them figuring it was some bogus promotion. Now try and impart that to PP via their processes for refunds. IMPOSSIBLE!!

Login to Me Too

wadzyg
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal use CV19 as an excuse to avoid any contact re complaints. I have been weeks sending information to PP regarding scams and requesting call backs.I am treated like a nonce and it is clear no one reads the messages sent. How they  can run this business is beyond my understanding. Don't give up people appeal any decision that doesn't get you  a refund.

Login to Me Too

MyPhrend
New Community Member

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY A SCAM!!!!!!

Purchased my headphones on May 15th and never even received a tracking number until I opened a dispute and this is what I received....

Dear Customer, your products are on the way, it might be some delay because of the system, thank you for being patient. This is yours: https://t.17track.net/en#nums=ZJ01001081441500

It's still showing it's stuck in San Bruno!

So I escalated my claim and they replied with a separate tracking number saying it was delivered....  I looked at my USPS account  and nothing was delivered or even scheduled to be delivered that day!
Now PAYPAL has denied and closed my claim.

I am VERY disappointed with PAYPAL for allowing such a scam to continue!  

Login to Me Too

MGD-CDA
Contributor
Contributor

Same experience as MyPhrend and everyone else here - with one exception - I actually received the items I ordered although they were nothing like the picture.  They sent me a shipping notification - a month later it was said to have been delivered with a USPS number - not true.  Then I complained to PayPal and Yokawa said it was shipped again - not true.  Then after I escalated the complaint, amazingly it was shipped again right before the end of the dispute date.  Then, after the dispute was closed by PayPal it miraculously arrived!  It wasn't the product that I ordered, but I'm sure it was just that something was lost in translation.  The fact that PayPal continues to allow Yokawa Network to trade using their site is unacceptable.  PayPay provides no service other than conducting a financial transaction.  After this many complaints, maybe someone at PayPal would wake up and deny Yokawa the vehicle to continually swindle the public.  

Login to Me Too

Cszakacs
Contributor
Contributor

I finally received the items (3 mos. later) I ordered, but the shipping/tracking label on the packaging WAS NOT the same tracking number they gave PayPal when my case was closed by PayPal.    So I am not sure what is going on with PayPal.  Some items have yet to be received.

Login to Me Too

Cszakacs
Contributor
Contributor

Yes PayPal doesn't care about us - or stand by us.  As long as they get a tracking number, they call it "a valid" tracking number and close the case without further investigation.

Login to Me Too

Scamalert14

There has been no package delivered.  No confirmation email. Tracking number is bogus.  Paypal just being neutral. Contacted credit card company to refute charges.  

Login to Me Too

VBMoncton
Contributor
Contributor

This happened to me as well!  Ordered items in April and eventually got a tracking number.  It took until August for it to show delivered but it wasn't.  Contacted Yokawa and they said Opps sorry it was delivered to the wrong address and please be patient and we'll send another one.  They said tracking number would be updated soon.  Well it's now November and after contacting them a half a dozen times, they won't reimburse me and PayPal says sorry, it's over 180 days since the transaction so they won't do a thing!  So frustrating as Yokawa used the COVID excuse for delivery being slow. SCAMMERS!! Now I am out my money and no items. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.