Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

thetrutys2

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges.

Login to Me Too
359 REPLIES 359

cadmancan
Contributor
Contributor

So apparently Yokawa Network Limited has agreed to give me a refund providing I return the order that was incomplete.  Paypal and Yokawa need me to pay for shipping to Hong kong that is more than the order is worth. So I have to pay more money. In an email Yokawa was almost mocking me that they knew the shipping would be worth more than the worth of the product. I am so mad I could spit fire. In the Paypal Resolution Center, I have two choices, upladig the paid tracking info from me or cancel case. 

Login to Me Too

AlisaPifine
Contributor
Contributor
I placed an order on May 26th which, of course, I was charged for but never received. Same as many of you, I was given a tracking number to nowhere. Has anyone gotten assistance with this? Why does PayPal refuse to help when there is clearly theft going on here?
Login to Me Too

cadmancan
Contributor
Contributor

A Classaction lawsuit should include Paypal and Facebook.  Facebook should do some system to vet potential scams from companies that are in China.

Login to Me Too

702_Dave
Contributor
Contributor
I now have contact info to the "Yokawa Network" California warehouse and also the owner. I will update again next week. I will also pass on the contact information to all of you as well. Stay tuned.
Login to Me Too

Welshdwarf
Contributor
Contributor

I to recently have been scammed by this company, they advertised a PTZ Wifi camera for x ammount but if i purchased 2 then it was free shipping to UK, i paid £39.95 with paypal, i tracked the order and it was delivered 2 weeks later, when i got home i asked the wife where is the box of items, she replied "no box just an envelope" i opened the envelope to find 2 x 5gb SD Cards.

I contacted seller straight away and they kept replying item delivered etc. then i got one email from another company saying item was purchased and delivered correctly, i was not happy. Then about 10 days later i had an email from Yokawa Network Ltd asking me to send items to a china address recorded delivery with either DHL or UPS no other company accepted, well i priced it and it cost more than my order, But on the delivery envelope there was a note "please return to ************ UK" so the returns was a UK address in Leicester.

I started a case with paypal, after nearly two months they have decided in my favour BUT i have to return the 2 incorrect items to the seller in CHINA, Grrrrr. Paypal you are a joke, i cannot go any further other than close the case, i cannot provide any more pictures as i wanted to show paypal the return address etc. i have not closed the case as yet as i have until 2nd september, any advice??

Login to Me Too

Hellocorey
Contributor
Contributor
Do not give up even if PayPal denied your claim appeal it do not give up
Login to Me Too

702_Dave
Contributor
Contributor
I have spoken with the owner of the California Warehouse for Yokawa Network. The owner stated that they are not aware of what they ship out to US addresses. The owner stated that they are simply a warehouse. The items arrived, PRE-PACKAGED, and they simply match and forward items, based off of their existing labels, to their respective US addresses of order. The owner states that that very rarely see any product they are forwarding. I informed the owner that the people responding to their support, state that "They checked with the warehouse and the warehouse sent the correct items." MEANING, the support is BLAMING the warehouse. The warehouse is only forwarding by barcodes they were provided. They have nothing to do with the orders. It IS THE FAULT of the company in China for packaging the incorrect/incomplete items. When they tell us that, "The warehouse shipped the correct items," it only means they forwarded the correct barcode. The warehouse is essentially in the dark. The owner of the warehouse states he will attempt to assist me in having the main contacts in China actually correct their mistakes. Stay Tuned.
Login to Me Too

wadzyg
Contributor
Contributor

Forget the appeal process and make voice contact  with PP staff. Refuse to give up and get your refund like I just did after having all previous methods denied.

Login to Me Too

wadzyg
Contributor
Contributor

Post the items received back and PP will refund return postage as until you do that they  won't do a bloody thing . Seems you were scammed with same cameras I ordered in Australia.

Login to Me Too

Welshdwarf
Contributor
Contributor

posting the 2 x SD cards back to the seller is not a problem, but have you seen the cost to send these 2 cards (recorded delivery) from UK to china??, it out weighs what i paid, and i will not get it back. the envelope the cards came in had a sticker on rear "If undelivered please return to ........UK Address", so my arguments with paypal is:

1. Seller sent incorrect items 2 x Micro sd cards at £9.98......... even though the paypal invoice states "2 x Wifi Cameras at £38.19".

2. paypal want me to post back to china (why should i pay for returns postage if seller sent wrong items).

3. the seller will only accept DHL as returns postage company.

4. the incorrect item arrived in a 9x4 envelope and with Royal mail 48hr tracked, with UK Returns address.

today at 11.59pm the case ends, as my time limit to return the items ends, so i expect Paypal will side with the seller, I WILL appeal this and i will start a small claims court against paypal, But FACEBOOK should hold some responsibilty towards this , but again i cannot get hold of them, the same with the company who advertised on Facebook "Cherishim", cant get hold of them either.

Today 2nd september 2020 the company who sent the incorrect items offered me £10 compensation, needless to say i rejected.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.