Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

thetrutys2

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges.

Login to Me Too
359 REPLIES 359

Cheri65
Contributor
Contributor
This is how you solve your claimon Yokawa scam to PayPal. Call the post USP[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] You want to talk to agent. Select them calling you when its your turn. Give them the tracking # and have them look up the address that it was actually sent.(mine said it was a 2oz page and actually should have been 10lbs) They will give you the address to which it was sent to. Obviously not yours. Write that address down. Contact PayPal and say you want to talk to an agent. Explain that you want to escalate your claim. Give them the info that you got from USPS. They will immediately refund your account.
Login to Me Too

karijaneh
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing happened to me.  Perhaps PayPal is in on this scam and perhaps, a Class Action Lawsuit is required to make them deal with this!!

I am so beyond frustrated.  I opened up two claims (because they closed my first one).  Also, I find it rather bizarre that PayPal is the contact for this company when any other purchase I have made through PayPal is with the actual company.

BUYERS BEWARE!

Login to Me Too

Mich7713
Contributor
Contributor
Same here!! I never received my order after waiting 6 weeks. PayPal closed my case also with a bogus tracking number . I’m calling PayPal today if they don’t rectify this then it’s time to involve a lawyer . PayPal is supposed to protect us from scams
Login to Me Too

jigesh
Contributor
Contributor

Happened to me too. They originally gave me tracking number 9261290982186726381714, which shows USPS is awaiting item. After waiting too long, I opened dispute. On the last day of dispute response window, the seller gives another tracking number 9405511200829102843208 which says Item delivered on July 1st. Never received the item, but PayPal closed dispute in seller's favor. Scam indeed, and sad PayPal deserts buyers for such fraudulent foreign business entity from Hong Kong or China (based on their email address).

Login to Me Too

jigesh
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately, I paid with PayPal balance, so can't file a claim with credit card or bank. Lessons learnt.

Login to Me Too

Mich7713
Contributor
Contributor
Go to your closed dispute and hit appeal button. Attach the email that they sent you with the original tracking number. Be specific about your dates of emails with seller because they likely sent you messages Stating not to worry or they expedited your shipping after the supposed package arrived. I just did this and they reversed their decision and I got my money back. Took a few days but worth the effort
Login to Me Too

jigesh
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, Mich! For some reasons, I don't see the Appeals button. The case was denied today, so may take time for "Appeal" option to appear. I went to resolution center, looked at closed cases, and only "View" was available for actions, clicking which leads me to the history.

Login to Me Too

jigesh
Contributor
Contributor

Just an update that after almost 2 months (slightly more than 1.5 months), I received my items. The items seem to have shipped from China/Hong Kong via Sea Mail, and then re-shipped via USPS from a CA location, which explains the delay. They should have been more transparent/open about it instead of sending confusing tracking numbers to satisfy PayPal claims process. My items are as described, so in the end, it was good. Not happy with the PayPal though.

Login to Me Too

Cszakacs
Contributor
Contributor

were you able to talk to anyone Live at PayPal?

I can't get ahold of anyone live

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.