Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

For those who have been denied satisfaction and a refund from PayPal is there any interest in a class action against PayPal for compensation under their Buyer Guarantee. Clearly their policies for vetting sellers are inadequate and are just feeding these scammers more victims. As for the staff and systems in place for dispute procedures, they are appalling. No one responds on Chat, leaving messages get no response and even the return post before we progress your claim stalls into a dead end of 1 way communication.

Highlighted
Contributor

Yes. I am interested in a class action lawsuit. Yokawa/ Paypal want me to pay shipping for an order that was fully fufilled. The cost of me paying for returning the partial order is more than the money they owe me. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I am in the middle of Paypal dispute with Yokawa Network Limited. Paypal has thrown the ball back in my court to complain to the IC3, Feds or local police.  Has anyone here tried to take their dispute all the way up the process?  

Highlighted
Contributor

@wadzyg, @cadmancan - I have about 3 posts in this thread. Please take a look at my post appox. 3-4 previous to yours. AGAIN, if anyone has a similar, or also different, return mailing address from something you did receive, please let me know. @wadzyg - I would likely be interested re. your class action. I have another incident, like this, where I have provided overwhelming factual proof of fault/damages on the shipper, which was denied simply because of a tracking number. Sellers can ship rocks from their backyard right now and as long as they have a tracking number going from point A to point B, Paypal's automated human-less dispute support with always default to the shipper simply for having a valid tracking number... of any kind. It is appalling. /end - sorry for any typos.
Highlighted
Contributor

In an effort to get PayPal's attention I requested my credit card provider to reject the PayPal debit as goods failed to be supplied.

Also in Australia PP are obliged to abide by rulings from the Financial Services Ombudsman and I am lodging a claim through them 

Either way I will pursue this matter until I get my refund.

Highlighted
Contributor

What additional info can I provide? I paid for a set of (4) red lights and paid $28.40.  Took 4 months to get them. I kept pinging the website from the FB ad and confirmtion email.  Then the websaite was closed down and I didnt hear anything.  Finally got the product with cards inside of a different company name.  I received a set of (2) blue lights. I emailed them and they said they would offer $4 refund. I told them I received half my order now I want half my money back. They said $5 is the most they could offer.  I contacted Paypal and after a review they sided with Yokawa and siad there was confrimation of a deleivery. I wrote Paypal a scathing email and they acknowledged thier mistake. Honestly they didnt actually read the my email csaue I as quite clear. Waited several week and now Paypal has thrown the ball in my court saying I need to complain to IC3 which is come Internet board. In the complaint form it is asking me to enter banking infom routing number to checking. I asked Paypal why arent you helping and they have gone stone cold silent.  I know it isnt much money but both Facebook and Paypal are aware of this and are doing nothing.

Highlighted
Contributor

This would be a great class action lawsuit against Yokawa Network Limited maybe even P*****

Highlighted
Contributor

Just an update - I hope to be gaining additional, good, information via investigations, by end of this week.
Highlighted
Contributor

I too got scammed, ordered 2 items on May 10th and apparently 1 parcel was delivered to Edmonton Alberta 2 weeks ago.... I'm located in Calgary!!! So furious with this company and as well with PAY PAL!
Highlighted
Contributor

So apparently Yokawa Network Limited has agreed to give me a refund providing I return the order that was incomplete.  Paypal and Yokawa need me to pay for shipping to Hong kong that is more than the order is worth. So I have to pay more money. In an email Yokawa was almost mocking me that they knew the shipping would be worth more than the worth of the product. I am so mad I could spit fire. In the Paypal Resolution Center, I have two choices, upladig the paid tracking info from me or cancel case.