Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

thetrutys2

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges.

Login to Me Too
359 REPLIES 359

Rileycarlos4
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the same tree. $42.68 US, on Nov 9th, 2020. Never received it, given 2 different tracking #'s, and both said delivered, to a different city than where I live. Have continued to ask for a full refund. Looking at the pictures of the actual tree, J wouldn't want it anyway. Going to continue to fight, both the shipping company and PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Stacym500
Contributor
Contributor
paid $61 for dog gates to wait 2 months for crap that won't even keep my 7 lb dog safely on our porch. Reported them to PayPal after a month of asking them for a tracking number. They told me the shipment was in the us and because of rioting it was delayed... really? Then when paypal opened a claim they quickly started sending me shipping updates that it was delivered on June 8th... NOT AND PAYPAL TOOK THEIR WORD AND CLOSED THE CASE!!! I then received shipping updates 3 weeks later telling me the product would be delivered... wait... i thought you already delivered it... got the piece of crap 2 weeks after I filed the claim with PayPal asking for my money back. Instead of paypal helping out a long standing buyer. They allowed this "company" to scam me.
Login to Me Too

Tap1995
Contributor
Contributor

They did the same to me...I think Paypal is in on it because they rule in favor of this company all the time. 

The company sends a blank piece of paper in the mail and claims to have a tracking number. Paypal is stupid. 

Login to Me Too

dbhatt
New Community Member

Yes I had an identical issue.

Login to Me Too

Lpatterson82
Contributor
Contributor
I actually have an email from the company admitting to me that my tracking number was incorrect after I busted them with the fake tracking number! I’m so happy I kept a paper trial of their lies so that I had evidence to back up my claim!
Login to Me Too

rastre1
Contributor
Contributor

I never received the right item. They send me a tracking number and delivered something in the package but it was not what I ordered. The review of this company showing as SCAMP!! Why PayPal is still working and letting this company be active in PayPal??

Login to Me Too

ray23z
Contributor
Contributor
Some of these companies are running multiple scams with different names, Yokowa, Funbuy, Eleentrade these are all the same and even though PayPal has been informed about them since early January this year they have still allowed these dodgy companies to operate and use their PayPal gateway.
Login to Me Too

Launicapantera
Contributor
Contributor
I had this issue with a different scammer for 239.99 and they provided a tracking number and everything I contacted PayPal and had issues with them as they closed my case I contacted my bank and I kept insisting with PayPal that I got scammed I provide pictures of the scammers website of their address and phone number which was a US address but the package was from China, the phone number and address were from different states as well and when you called the number all you got was a busy tone, so after I spent days fighting with PayPal they finally refunded me my money. Don't give up keep fighting it.
Login to Me Too

Monzap31
Contributor
Contributor

Made my purchase on May 18th in the amount of $68.97. June 18th still no word from seller. Opened up a complaint with PayPal. By July 6th the case was closed. No resolution bc seller sent some bogus tracking number for my item that was not picked up. 

I'm appalled that PayPal would allow such a vendor. 

Message sent by seller:

Dear Customer, your products are on the way, it might be some delay because of the system, thank you for being patient. This is yours:https://t.17track.net/en#nums=92612927005390000026739235

In Transit

United StatesUSPS

Unknown

2020-06-26 23:26BRISBANE, CA <removed>, Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item -> Your item arrived at a shipping partner facility at 11:26 pm on June 26, 2020 in BRISBANE, CA <removed>. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

Destination Origin - Tracking consuming: 344 ms
2020-06-26 23:26

BRISBANE, CA 94005, Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item -> Your item arrived at a shipping partner facility at 11:26 pm on June 26, 2020 in BRISBANE, CA <removed>. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

2020-05-31 09:17

INGLEWOOD, CA <removed>, Picked Up by Shipping Partner, USPS Awaiting Item

Login to Me Too

BBinUSA
Contributor
Contributor
Yep me too!!! So **bleep** at PayPal!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.