Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM

thetrutys2

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you.  Buyer beware.  They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam.  Going to my bank now to refute the charges.

Login to Me Too
359 REPLIES 359

Cszakacs
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone been able to contact the seller?  Yokawa Network Limited Scam Artist

PayPal denied my claim too because they received a tracking number from seller BUT the UPS tracking number shows that the product was shipped to someone else (unrelated to me) and not my address.  What a scam! 

So DENIED refund from PayPal

I can't file a claim for lost shipment with UPS because they have an address it was delivered to as directed by the seller.

I am furious right now.

Login to Me Too

Welshdwarf
Contributor
Contributor

Hi  i do not think anybody on here as actually spoke to them directly, i cannot for the life of me understand why paypal are siding with them on every decision.

UK trading standards do not want to know as Yokawa address is out of UK but their UK warehouse is in leicestershire. 

Login to Me Too

Tfrat100
Contributor
Contributor

Same exact thing happened to me. I had a heads up from this forum and I filed a claim with the USPS before it showed delivered. When it finally did show delivered it was a completely different tracking number!  Got written confirmation that the said package went to my city but not to be.  I am appealing my case but I don't have too much faith at this point. So sad.  

Login to Me Too

Cszakacs
Contributor
Contributor

I'm gonna do same thing

Let me know if you have any updates

Login to Me Too

Cszakacs
Contributor
Contributor

I was told yesterday by someone at PayPal - that my appeal/claim was reviewed. they got a valid USPS proof of delivery tracking from the merchant so it has been denied once again.   My only option is to go to PayPal CREDIT and dispute with them, they said I would need contact Synchrony bank for my PayPal Credit account. [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]nbsp;  Good Luck all

Login to Me Too

Harley4895765
Contributor
Contributor

Me too!!!!! Ordered a Golf Target with colored sponge  balls for $33.35....they sent one small 1 in. sponge ball. (no target or any other balls). Complained to the seller and PayPal. They said to mail back the ball. When I went to mail it UPS said that there was no such address AND it would have cost me $36.64 to mail it back to a fake address. Then it would be a total of $69.99 for NOTHING. I sent email after email explaining the  SCAM to both PayPal and Yokawa the sellers. They just keep giving me the run around. I asked PayPal to call me because every time I call the automated system hangs up on me. I too am very disappointed in PayPal. I have used them for years, many years, going to stop if I cannot trust them. It does sound like they are in this together to scam people.😣

Login to Me Too

LucindaP
Contributor
Contributor
YES!!! I ordered the pool golf game which was supposed to be two floating putting greens and golf balls and clubs for the pool on June 4th for 52$. I finally received a package in mid September which included 2 foam golf balls. When I emailed the company they told me it would be “much more 78$ for the whole game set”. I filed a complaint through PayPal and then they said I would ge t a full refund if I returned the golf balls to the company with a tracking number. The usps said it would cost 36$ to send the foam golf balls back. That is RIDICULOUS !!! I am appalled that PayPal is letting this continue and I am contacting the BBB ABOUT this company today!!! I am fighting this until I get my refund.....this kind of fraudulent company should not be allowed to continue such practices.
Login to Me Too

Welshdwarf
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Lucinda

i am sorry you have had the same problem, it seems that paypal are not interested one bit in this company, i yesterday finally admitted defeat, paypal never got back to me after i lodged for an appeal, when they finally did they said because i did not send the wrong items back by the final date to the china address using UPS or DHL, then they find for the seller. i had another go yesterday but they said thats the end, and do not raise the question again as their decision is final, i do get 2 micro sd cards that cost and £6 each, but i still lose my original payment of £39.99.

good luck i really hope you get a result.

Login to Me Too

LucindaP
Contributor
Contributor
I filed a complaint with econsumer.gov which is the international better business bureau today. I am looking forward to hearing back from them. Fingers crossed
Login to Me Too

conspec
New Community Member

Scammed by this company from China, Paypal **bleep** its members by not properly vetting the sellers and not backing up the buyers, it wont even let us file a claim now

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.